Greetings

Gerovit

I wish to say big hello to Warspear community.

I started playing yesterday on EU server... I really like retro 2D graphic, and simple controls. :)

Anyways, i have few questions, so i hope that some of you will had time to give me the answers. :)

Q1. Why i cant see simple mask (head gear) on my character in game, but i can see it on character selection screen? Tried on nexus 7 and iphone. Same thing...

It is properly equiped. I have def bonus, and other bonuses that it gives, but just its not visible on my char.

Q2. Why so many players are offering guild to low lvls? Does that have something with those guild points that we are getting as quest reward, or?

Q3. As quest reward i got few times spheres for enchanting. Is it better to keep them for later, or to use them on low lvl equipment?

Q4. Is there any more inventory pockets as quest rewards later, or i need to use real money to expand my bag (after lvl 6)?

Hmm, i think thats it for now. Sorry on my bad english, its my second language. :)

Thanks in advance on answers and see you in game. ;)

Cheers.

I wish to say big hello to Warspear community.

I started playing yesterday on EU server... I really like retro 2D graphic, and simple controls. :)

Anyways, i have few questions, so i hope that some of you will had time to give me the answers. :)

Q1. Why i cant see simple mask (head gear) on my character in game, but i can see it on character selection screen? Tried on nexus 7 and iphone. Same thing...

It is properly equiped. I have def bonus, and other bonuses that it gives, but just its not visible on my char.

Q2. Why so many players are offering guild to low lvls? Does that have something with those guild points that we are getting as quest reward, or?

Q3. As quest reward i got few times spheres for enchanting. Is it better to keep them for later, or to use them on low lvl equipment?

Q4. Is there any more inventory pockets as quest rewards later, or i need to use real money to expand my bag (after lvl 6)?

Hmm, i think thats it for now. Sorry on my bad english, its my second language. :)

Thanks in advance on answers and see you in game. ;)

Cheers.

Q1 - Equipment -> Settings -> Character look

Q2 - It is easy way for them to get Guild points. 90% of the guilds will kick you later

Q3 - Use them. 0 -> +1 is safe to amplify, more than that may break or destroy your equipment completely, but it only matters for higher level equipment since lower level is kinda crappy

Q4 - You get one Extra Pocket for free once. You have to buy more via Miracle Coins or from other players

@Shilian

Thank you very much on answers.

@Legionn

Thanks. :)

One more question...

Is in this game so hard to get gold, when even high lv players are asking for money to help low lv players with some mini bosses? I mean, will 100g really help to some lv18 player? :D

And i would like to say BIG THANKS to player Assabil from guild Rezpector, for helping us newbies with some quests. :)

@Shilian

Thank you very much on answers.

@Legionn

Thanks. :)

One more question...

Is in this game so hard to get gold, when even high lv players are asking for money to help low lv players with some mini bosses? I mean, will 100g really help to some lv18 player? :D

And i would like to say BIG THANKS to player Assabil from guild Rezpector, for helping us newbies with some quests. :)

Like in every game it's easy to earn gold if you are smart. But 100g is nothing for a lvl 18 player if u want to know :) But u can find a lot of people who help low lvl players for a small amount of gold (100-200) just to cover their costs (repair scrolls)

Like in every game it's easy to earn gold if you are smart. But 100g is nothing for a lvl 18 player if u want to know :) But u can find a lot of people who help low lvl players for a small amount of gold (100-200) just to cover their costs (repair scrolls)

Oh, i forgot about durability.  :facepalm:

Now i understand. Thank you. :)

Gerovit,  forget about people who ask gold for help. Even if its a small ammount. Really, i can't even think about someone asking something back for some help.

We all were low levels, we all know how it felt the first days, I know 100-200g isn't a big deal, but still, in my own opinion, if you decide to help you do it for free.

Now, I'm rarely playing those days, but if you are in a hurry, need some boss feel free to pm me, and i'll try my best to connect and help you whit it.

Vanityx, Calipto

Cherryby, Bestgiirl, Ladyinred

Thank you girls. :)

@Cherrybia

For now it's not too hard. I found few friends, so we are helping each other with bosses. If i get stuck I'll pm you. :) Thank you very much, i appreciate your willingness to help. :)

Ladygi

So true sis, but you made if before me, i noticed it only few time ago!

Gerovit,  Good luck, and enjoy! Which class are you playing?

First i made rogue lv7, then i wanted to try some other class... So now i have ranger lv11. :) with ranger it looks a bit easier than with rogue... Or im tripping? :D

EDIT:

easier=faster

Gerovit,  yeah, it's normal you find it easier. Rangers has a powerfull attack, and you hit ur enemies on a long rage distance. Plus the trap, that allows you to stop them far away from you and hit them.

Another thing is, from what i have listened ( i don't know personally because i've never leveled a Mountain Clan character) is that quests are so much easier in the Firstborn land than in the Mountain Clans one.

The countrary for the others too factions. Forsaken has easier quests than Chosens.