help

Som

Hello, 2 day's aggo I bought MC coin 14,250 and my bank refunded it so it's lead to my profile blocked I bought same amount aggin when I get unblock?

2 hours ago, Som said:

Hello, 2 day's aggo I bought MC coin 14,250 and my bank refunded it so it's lead to my profile blocked I bought same amount aggin when I get unblock?

Unfortunately Aigrind bans people for refunding Mcoins regardless of if it's seen as an accident or not. So you may have to make a new account :corner:

45 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Unfortunately Aigrind bans people for refunding Mcoins regardless of if it's seen as an accident or not. So you may have to make a new account :corner:

Same happened with my friends and he got unblock :3 just saying

Don't tell me losse ful mermem char and full book because bank are stupid?

It is possible that they will unblock your account they may not. Anyways email the support team. I'm sure they will help

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Once the Miracle coins have been deposited, there's no way to withdraw them. 

4 hours ago, Som said:

aggin when I get unblock?

Hey :hi:

Just send a proof of payment to the support and they should get it unblocked. Don't forget to send your character's nickname and server.

[email protected]

Keep in mind that they have up to 5 business days to get back to you. Sending multiples emails can result in your ticket ending up in the spam box.

Thanks 

13 hours ago, Som said:

I have seen these cases a lot in the past. It usually happens if you are paying from an account which doesn't have your name on it. I can suggest you to pay from an account which is yours. If it doesn't solve, please contact support team like Nolan wrote.

9 hours ago, Nolan said:

Just send a proof of payment to the support and they should get it unblocked. Don't forget to send your character's nickname and server.

[email protected]

Keep in mind that they have up to 5 business days to get back to you. Sending multiples emails can result in your ticket ending up in the spam box.

Thanks 

18 hours ago, Nolan said:

[email protected]

Thanks 

Everything good now I bought coin aggin and removed and get unblock ty 

18 hours ago, Nolan said:

[email protected]

Thanks 

Also please close topic if possible.