How did you came to know this game?

HeadHunter

I searched OVI store for MMORPGs and came across this one. The nostalgic graphics and the surprisingly vast world for a mobile game impressed me.

Tried TibiaME at the time too, but Warspear was waaaay better.

It all started in a loud, dark, stormy night.

The loud thunders kept scaring me as I tried to sleep but I couldn't man, it was just 2sp00ky, minutes have passed and I figured that I wouldn't be able to sleep, pissing myself repeatedly as the thunder roared so loud and lightnings which made my windows so white it was much sp00ky man. I had to find a way to overcome this sp00kiness, so as always I went to stream some hentai, but I couldn't find no perfect hentai to distract me, minutes passed and as I started hearing bumps on the roof and shat brix, that's when it happened, I found it, that special hentai and so I watched it and the comments on that hentai, I found a link to this video of this game and I noticed my phone could run it and so I started playin.

Trustori.

I would write whole story but I can't be arsed, and the nightmares man.

Randomly going through OVI store when i found this gem that i have polished the last 3 years.

I browsed google play for games searching for MMOs, a for me completely new kind of games that I've heard about. Since my mobile was an old shit thing, I only found a few of them, most of them were shitty. But one really caught me. And that was Ws. I still remeber how noob I were back then. :wacko:

I wanted to update my tibiame client when i stumbled upon this game in the suggestion area, i initially mistaked it for "Anrufen", but above all i've not regreted downloading it ever mostly bcos of the low data consumption  ;)

One day my brother finding a multiplayer online game and he saw ws there after that he download it, when i see my brother playing that game i want to play it too!!!! Done ;D

I don't really remember. I imagine i found it in the play store.

Yeah, 95% sure about that. I remember i was looking for a game, downloaded Zenonia and others too. But didn't enjoyed them as much as WS.

Thanks to Maisterio, the old ranger. I Had no idea about how  WS works, i didnt understand anything. I had no idea of how, but i un equipped my druid. And was "naked" hiding myself behind a tree asking for help in some chat xDxD

Then Maisterio came, explained to me how to equip the gear again xD i left the tree and started my quests whit his help xD

It was that fcking day  I found this game on google play

you right you right  ;D  :lol:

but i un equipped my druid. And was "naked" hiding myself behind a tree asking for help in some chat xDxD

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool ;D

when i was borned my parents told me about this game at age of 3 i was genius in ws now im a beautyful black man of age of 45 with 2 kids  both lvl 21 on warspear with all equips +11 and blue enchants both top 1 on NP-northpole.

Im joking  ;D

when i was borned my parents told me about this game at age of 3 i was genius in ws now im a beautyful black man of age of 45 with 2 kids  both lvl 21 on warspear with all equips +11 and blue enchants both top 1 on NP-northpole.

Im joking  ;D

there is no blue enchants  :nea:

meh. Got bored one day and searched for a rpg i could play on my phone. Found out that warspear was going to be free to play in mere days and it looked good, waited, downloaded and played.

was bored at work, searched ovi store for fun games than i saw warspear online so i thought online game on phone would be gd, started playing it than it reminded me of dota so i kept playing it till few days later they started calling me im addictive to my phone owo

I don't really remember. I imagine i found it in the play store.

Yeah, 95% sure about that. I remember i was looking for a game, downloaded Zenonia and others too. But didn't enjoyed them as much as WS.

Thanks to Maisterio, the old ranger. I Had no idea about how  WS works, i didnt understand anything. I had no idea of how, but i un equipped my druid. And was "naked" hiding myself behind a tree asking for help in some chat xDxD

Then Maisterio came, explained to me how to equip the gear again xD i left the tree and started my quests whit his help xD

Zenonia *_*Like!! :snorlax:

Wait.. wasn't this topic in sapphire? "General" would have been more fitting x_X

I Think the concept of "tavern" is lost to most people lol.

Downloaded somewhere from the internet back when it was running 0.7.0 version. I still remember how I asked support to send me warspear.pak file because I couldn't update my game

I was searching for a good mmo my friend recommended this and I went to take a shit and I had my phone I look and I saw bad comments so I was like hmmmm bad ratings...since I go against anything anyone sais I played it and got addicted I became a elf cause mc was to hard like really hard then I met some friends :friends: and I started playing every day the game maybe turned me gay though.....

edit: removed the part about your genitals  :facepalm:

-jswaaz

In a peaceful night when boredom strikes,

i search MMOs which can be run on my phone, due to its limitations only few could run.

I started pocket legends but then soon it become non-compatible with my phone but i already got addicted to mobile mmos. then i dloaded WS.

I still regret that day.... Browsing OVI store on my symbian phone Nokia 500 :facepalm: . But now is like marijuana can't live without it :unknw: So basically all started from symbian ;D :clapping: