still in chainless league rep :facepalm:

CRiPSTiCK

Devs.... please fix my reputation as it shows I haven't completed chainless league when I know I already have completed every yellow quests that were ever available :face palm:

90489_.png

90490_.png

90491_.png

Devs.... please fix my reputation as it shows I haven't completed chainless league when I know I already have completed every yellow quests that were ever available :face palm:

Shit , using a cheat engine  :crazy: my friend can do that too! :crazy:

Shit , using a cheat engine  :crazy: my friend can do that too! :crazy:

Dafuk.. cheat engine..?? Clown, U and many wanabes would like to have shit like that to spit wouldn't u's.. quit thinking that many cheat on this game coz many ain't like u.. and the word cheat in this game only refers to "scam" which I'm sure u and or friends are familier with..

Dafuk.. cheat engine..??  Im and many wanabes would like to have shit like that to spit wouldn't u's.. quit thinking that many cheat on this game coz many ain't like u.. and the word cheat in this game only refers to "scam" which I'm sure u and or friends are familier with..

Cheat engine , BABY >:D

I don't get what's cheat engine about this.

And friendly reputation means you have completed Chainless League only available rep quests, which is Granite Guard/Genie -> BG.

the guy said that the other guy used cheat engine to modify his chainless rep

because it ends with 835 and the last chainless quest, bgs, gives you like 1400 or some crap

He said that he was using cheat engine because the amount of reputation you have after completing chainless league is 0. Your status have been changed to friendly but you wont have any "+" reputation as this guy has. The reputation starts from -5000 and goes to 0 after completing all cl quests. That's how it's been for the past 3 years that i've played.

Also as a side note, i don't think that tablets can even run cheat engine.

He probably did chainless quest line before 1.0 or something, I've seen a character with like 450 rep with Chainless League, was one of the oldest players' character and Sulla's ex bf.

I doubt he edited anything lmfao, I see no point. Probably Sulla could confirm this or some other old timer who did CL in beta times.

Btw, don't you need to do that gatekeeper quest to be able to do the dungeon? I haven't done anything related to BG tower, but if that is a requirement then there is your problem.

Whoa just checked it. Correct is 0, yep.

It probably doesn't change the reputation itself, just the way it shows for you.

Well played ;D

Casket isnt actually requirement for tower. Atleast it wasn't on release.

On release day i did all difficulties without finishing the casket quest.

Yes and ty shitly.. I am an old player and stil am goin :) iv been playing this game for almost 3yrs now and I have seen many changes in this game.. I do miss the old times thou coz I could get mcoins real cheap back then :D but back to what I was gona spit out..

Since the time I have played this game I have not once scammed any1 and nore have i ever cheated in this game to get what I want.. I have had lost my acc once to a scamming site but proved I was the owner of it in order to retrieve it back.. for the past couple years now I can honestly say I have lost over 1mil of gold to a bunch of low life, poor scammers, but not once have I complained about it in forum.. as for "cheat engine", I looked that up once when I was asked about it in the game and yes Raislin it is available for androids.. however, I did not even think about downloading it because of what I know of how much DEVS can look into their system and find breaches of the fraud people do.. SO IF UR A FRAUD I WISH U LUCK..

ANYWAYS...DEVS PLEASE FIX MY REP  :(

why would you want to lower your rep when its already on the positive side? You will probably be ready for super heroic diffoculty.

this cheat engine gio  ;D  but it sucks working with normal games i mean that not connecting to internet it can changing numbers and speed  :blush: it working with some games else but not with warspear o.O

90604_.png

Oh, boy. The only "cheat" I ever used was on tibia, and it changed the looks of your char (but only you could see it).

I thought everyone could see me :'(

I was running everywhere screaming "look at meeeee I'm a demoooon"

No wonder why people said I was actually a retard :(

why would you want to lower your rep when its already on the positive side? You will probably be ready for super heroic diffoculty.

Lmao.. here's another thing ur  goin to learn about the game although it won't matter in the future coz ur acc wasn't created in the early versions..

Without my rep being 0 for chainless I CANNOT do towers in HARD mode..

yea um yea, my acc is 3 yrs old almost, so yea

and for hard mode your chainless rep must be -1400 or higher, which means chainless without bg is the minimum requirement, so yea na, yea

very assumptions

im tried it with warspear i changed my hp to 100k  ;D  then i went to gs to killing it lonely so im just kissed the floor :sorry: :bad: