Issues affecting player enjoyment

x6t3nc3

I'll be straight to the point and identify the issues at a different angle.

Firstly, Magic defense. It's way too much. This is coming from a shaman with near maximum magic defense, it's ridiculous. It has ruined many aspects f the game such as team work, especially in PvP. Although warspear may argue and say it's not a 'PvP based' game, it's still a very large proportion of it. Let's face it, who amplifies their gear purely for arena and wars? No body, it's 2v1 or 10v1 respectively. I will attach screenshots.

The player base has adapted pvp areas on the island of Iresnolt, see attachments. Even the forum has a subheading dedicated to PvP and Arena, I fail to see how that aspect of warspear could not be focused on.

Arena wise, non healers v healers has become idiotic, mid to high amp players hit extremely low on me character and it has ruined the thrill of warspear in my own opinion. I feel sorry for mages and warlocks as they are the ones greatly affected, whilst healers enjoy & +10 magic defense rangers enjoy even more.

How can this be solved?

Lower the maximum magic defense, I know I'd be nerfing my own defense but it's for the best that everyone enjoys the game, not the people with the ability to amplify so highly.

Secondly, mana regen in cloaks, this has also less in never ending battles betwee similar amped healers, especially healer v necro, necro's sleep feeds of players' low mana regen and uses that to it's advantage, with everyone being able to reach regens of 40+, what's the point really? It has also devalued cloaks acquired from ruberus' etc. (ss provided)

Physik, out

90473_.jpg

90475_.jpg

90477_.jpg

90479_.jpg

Pvp area's and the topic itself.

It may not be what aigrind wants but believe me, PvP is probably the only reason i play warspear, to be the best. This is probably the same for SOME other players. Aswell as arena ofcourse.

90481_.jpg

90483_.jpg

90485_.jpg

I forgot to mention, +10 staffed' players hit less than 200 with that much magic defense, it's not fair at all, it costs a hell of a lot of money to amplify a staff to +10? Just to hit 197? Wtf

Perhaps make a system that fixes this issue, because I can foresee a lot of players quitting because of this update

i dont see any physical damage player complaining about update, make a melee or ranger

ur a healer go heal, keep the damaging for damage based players  :good:

Oh really? You're fine with healers healing 250+ whilst dealing their standard damage?

I do have a melee, a blade dancer, +10 aswell, but not magi defense. This post was more for casters, Melee's are fine, heck even give a passive bonus to melee's for additional magi defense ( +250) I don't care, what's disheartening is the fact that high amp healers cannot kill other high amp healers, unless the other is a total dumbass.

Really, melee's can get all the magic def they can, won't bother me, I own a +10 physical defense set anyway, I'm just concerned about casters

keep the damaging for damage based players  :good:

What about mages and warlocks then? Their damage is also affected by magic resistance and without healing skills they are a lot weaker compared to any healing class.

I guess the devs just want to bring mages and warlocks' crowd control and AoE skills up  in massive wars by sacrificing some of their advantages in PvP.

I completely agree with this post.

1.Magic def is just too high with lvl5 shield once can reach 6500 that's absolutely insane.

2.Yes,mana regen on all cape must be removed.Just spamming skills like dumbass is no fun.

This update came suddenly without any much info,things changed dramatically I no longer feel like playing a healer class for a PvP. Reduce heal if you want,add more physical damage for physical damage class.But healer vs healer was the most fun part in game,this update just destroyed it. Maxing all defence gears to +10 too a casters cant reach 3.5k defence,while rangers/other melee classes can easily reach 5k magic defence.When casters max damage is 400 and Rangers/melee class max damage can reach 700.There is a clear picture of imbalance and something must be done to neutralize this.

I completely agree with this post.

1.Magic def is just too high with lvl5 shield once can reach 6500 that's absolutely insane.

2.Yes,mana regen on all cape must be removed.Just spamming skills like dumbass is no fun.

This update came suddenly without any much info,things changed dramatically I no longer feel like playing a healer class for a PvP. Reduce heal if you want,add more physical damage for physical damage class.But healer vs healer was the most fun part in game,this update just destroyed it. Maxing all defence gears to +10 too a casters cant reach 3.5k defence,while rangers/other melee classes can easily reach 5k magic defence.When casters max damage is 400 and Rangers/melee class max damage can reach 700.There is a clear picture of imbalance and something must be done to neutralize this.

Thats why i never amp my accesories. It gives me no thrill pvping specially on healer vs healer. At least on my 2.6k magic def,im still killable vs +10 healers so good for them. :3

Oh wait,i did amp my accesories..... +2 and +3.  :rofl:

Maybe devs are preparing us for the upcoming new bosses that use magic attack? Thats the only reason i can think of with this update. Besides, they are not updating for a pvp purpose. Oh well,i dont think devs will do something about this. But who knows, maybe they will.  :lol: :rofl:

Maybe devs are preparing us for the upcoming new bosses that use magic attack? Thats the only reason i can think of with this update. Besides, they are not updating for a pvp purpose. Oh well,i dont think devs will do something about this. But who knows, maybe they will.  :lol: :rofl:

Well; actually I think ayvondil's and next dungeon's mobs will use magic attack. In other case it will sucks  :bad:

Well; actually I think ayvondil's and next dungeon's mobs will use magic attack. In other case it will sucks  :bad:

we will see. I think devs already planned it.