GP / Tournament trick

Pliskin

Did you know how you will lose money?

:snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

All you need to do is have a bunch of people remake a character in the first island elf and get to level four and restart

If you have enough people doing this it adds up really fast.

Say good bye to unity pots

Good job giving low levels gp now everyone doesnt need any coin to win tournament or any amp or any high lvl.

Win for players. Loss for aigrind

After this post im sure it will become an epidemic

Invasion of the level4 army

If you watch us sapphire youll see this

Makes me wonder if they just delete or make a new account

I'll go out with style though win or lose we compete at the highest level though those days are over

Thanks

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

He is using unity pot. How is it not waste of money?  :wacko:

Our guild Pernicious is buying unity pots,arena tickets and what ever we needed in tourny. And them,buying only unity pot. I dont think its wasting money. So theyre not.  :facepalm:

Edit: oh and by the way, we are whooping their ass in 5v5 arena earlier(less than 1 hour) and yet they made 25k gp in an instant(not including the daily quests). I wonder how.

He is using unity pot. How is it not waste of money?  :wacko:

If u have very much gold u don't care about wasting. Maybe he is using pot at lvl 1 and lvl to ex. 10 lvl. Maybe it's better.

However it looks broken  :facepalm:

Our guild Pernicious is buying unity pots,arena tickets and what ever we needed in tourny. And them,buying only unity pot. I dont think its wasting money. So theyre not.  :facepalm:

2 hrs pot . lets say he does 30 quests in that time = 30*16 = 480gp??

On the other hand u submit just lab quests with pot = 80*7 = 480gp and u will still have 118mins of pot buff left. how is that not costly?

2 hrs pot . lets say he does 30 quests in that time = 30*16 = 480gp??

On the other hand u submit just lab quests with pot = 80*7 = 480gp and u will still have 118mins of pot buff left. how is that not costly?

its easier to level up than questing in lab specially when they dont know how to run lab faster. Maybe they preffer the easy way. Creatin and remaking characters. Theres been a unity pot sale days ago so im sure they bought bunch of it. Not costly coz theyre focus is only buying Unity pot. Tickets not.

Edit: Here's my Hard earned GP's for the first week of this tourny. Doing all quests(2nd island and swamp/kota quests/lab quests) plus spamming bunch of arena tics+unity pots. Im pretty sure they dont have a member that has same gp as mine on their guild list coz theyre lowlevel characters are getting gp for them.

90463_.jpg

its easier to level up than questing in lab specially when they dont know how to run lab faster. Maybe they preffer the easy way. Creatin and remaking characters. Theres been a unity pot sale days ago so im sure they bought bunch of it. Not costly coz theyre focus is only buying Unity pot. Tickets not.

Well then maybe u shud do that if its not more costly then ur tkt buying method? coz devs never said u have to win tourny only with tkts

Atleast its better idea then EU 5*5 self spam

Well then maybe u shud do that if its not more costly then ur tkt buying method? coz devs never said u have to win tourny only with tkts

Atleast its better idea then EU 5*5 self spam

you still cant get the point? This topic is actually suggesting to remove the gp earn on lowlevel quests(if i understood the sarcasms correctly).

you still cant get the point? This topic is actually suggesting to remove the gp earn on lowlevel quests(if i understood the sarcasms correctly).

yea sure , as if they are gonna kill their "golden eggs" giving chicken

yea sure , as if they are gonna kill their "golden eggs" giving chicken

how is this giving them a "golden egg"? Its actually "killing" them. With this trick,as pliskin said, players wont gonna need to buy unity pots and arena tickets. All they need to have is time and wola, they can have unlimited quests and unlimited gp's without spending any single golds or coins(thats if your not gonna use unity pot.  :facepalm:

how is this giving them a "golden egg"? Its actually "killing" them. With this trick,as pliskin said, players wont gonna need to buy unity pots and arena tickets. All they need to have is time and wola, they can have unlimited quests and unlimited gp's without spending any single golds or coins(thats if your not gonna use unity pot.  :facepalm:

I am speaking with context to the pic doboru posted

Tournaments without rules are always sick.

If you can't live with it, then don't bother with it.

Wasting that much money on this game is worthless anyways, soon guild castles and other stuff come up, god knows how much money you'll have to spend then, probably 5 times as much than now per 2 weeks and there will always be more people doing unfair things to win.

I'd say, stop dropping money into a sink and actually use it on something better. Stop investing on these pointless things, you can enjoy the game with your friends for free and not have to be factory workers while you're at it.

A very pro player who can't purchase miracle coins and is building a guild with his close friends and competing in the tourny would say that it's unfair that people who can buy miracle coins could spam arena to an infinite amount of times and use as much of unity pots to earn GP while they're at it, compare that to all other problems. But competitions without rules are just dirty anyways. Just my opinion.

The point is i just wanted them to see there is no point in doing daily quests or arena or using unity pots anymore. All we must do is keep making low levels for free and see how long before it changes. The game is a "waste" if you are bitter at it (shitley) i however wont regret spent money because i had fun and i could stop at any time

i think all are in bit confusion. Before some days gm gifted every lvl3+ players 3 unity pots.

i think satpolpps are spamming those pots. they dont have power to buy pots for lvl 3 army except blocking stairs........ :bomb: :bomb: