tournament trick

Pliskin

Did you know how you will lose money?

:snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

All you need to do is have a bunch of people remake a character in the first island elf and get to level four and restart

If you have enough people doing this it adds up really fast.

Say good bye to unity pots

Good job giving low levels gp now everyone doesnt need any coin to win tournament or any amp or any high lvl.

Win for players. Loss for aigrind

After this post im sure it will become an epidemic

Invasion of the level4 army

If you watch us sapphire youll see this

Makes me wonder if they just delete or make a new account

I'll go out with style though win or lose we compete at the highest level though those days are over

Thanks

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I just tryed this to learn how it works, it took me about 6-7 minutes to get 48gp. Not bad for 10 people doing this at the same time seriously.

1 hour - 480gp per person

10 people working at the same time would make 4800 gp an hour and I didn't even get to level 4.

Are Need To Arena 5x5 to Got Guild Point....??? Maybe you can do dungeon,daily quest some different what you think for make fast got GP :facepalm: :facepalm:

Are Need To Arena 5x5 to Got Guild Point....??? Maybe you can do dungeon,daily quest some different what you think for make fast got GP :facepalm: :facepalm:

The thing is: you don't have to waste a single mc to gain enough gp this way ;)

Yes, it's time consuming. No, that's not illegal (if you're not using more than 2 accs to do this).

But yeah, that's kinda cheating.

and now the question are we cheating?...we just dungeon,daily quest, are very need 5x5 arena??...dungeon normal got 46GP with pot 92GP....92x5=460GP isnt that fast? :facepalm:

i ever satpol do arena 5x5 but not everytimes, mybe 5-15 demand. but i think they use many char to reach gp. i dont know bout satpol use low lvl for reach gp. i suggest u took a sreenshoot  :unknw:

i ever satpol do arena 5x5 but not everytimes, mybe 5-15 demand. but i think they use many char to reach gp. i dont know bout satpol use low lvl for reach gp. i suggest u took a sreenshoot  :unknw:

This enough for you lol

Sorry i guess nasib doesnt care to buy pots for them too

I was wrong lol

I was only there for a minute and saw these.. its everyday lol

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Nasib not support satpol i think.. i hear GunZ will be join next tourny. but im not sure about that. yes that enough for me.