Changes to Necromancer

Dark_Oblivion666

Ok, I was thinking...as alot of the classes have been updated, necro has had very little changes done to it, apart from more damage...I think the nightmare should be lowered from 14.4 secs cool down to 8 secs or something? :)

We would stand more of a chance during pvp and stuff, just a thought...but I think it could work.

See, not complaining about the healing or damage :dirol:

Yea, great idea! I would love to see a necro who can keep his enemy asleep for as long as he want! :yahoo:

Srsly, are you insane? That was probably one of the worst ideas for a skill change ever. :lol:

And the current cooldown is 15 seconds, not 14,4. U got some scdr.

Yea, great idea! I would love to see a necro who can keep his enemy asleep for as long as he want! :yahoo:

Srsly, are you insane? That was probably one of the worst ideas for a skill change ever. :lol:

And the current cooldown is 15 seconds, not 14,4. U got some scdr.

Afraid of a little fun? I think it would make being a necro more worth it and dont be so dramatic. ;D

this is like asking for druids roots to have 7sec cooldown or dark circle to have 5sec cooldown

just no

Necro is one of the most balanced class at the moment.

I don't see anything "funny" in making cooldown same as stun duration it would be just completely broken.

Nightmare is well balanced right now.I don't think it's cool down should reduce further.Necros can be tough to beat if you knows how to set your skill point or else it can be most boring of all.

In my opinion,what necro needs to improve is that 'Deathly eye' It's chaos still ! At level 1,it is worthless unlike other classes  dps skills such as Barb's chop or Druid's insect which works okay to somehow.

So let's make changes to a balanced class just to make them. Or just because the class wasn't touched because it is balanced. Deep logic that I don't see