this game really needs "GUILDS/CLAN"

robz

thread...

so the clans here will be official.. just make one of the bosses drop the guild-creating-item.

this should be implemented next update

ps.

bring back loot prices as it is on ver 1.9

thread...

so the clans here will be official.. just make one of the bosses drop the guild-creating-item.

this should be implemented next update

ps.

bring back loot prices as it is on ver 1.9

no no, just get back the gears value from shop :)

Loot prices are pretty low, and making your own Guild/Clan could be awesome. Like sometimes you can have clan wars and all.

Clan war in arena 10vs10 :aggressive:  :pleasantry:

dont see guilds introduced soon in future

price drop is fair...ppl now r able to cope up with it..

bg items r expensive...thats nice coz earlier they were too cheap

rare items have lost total value...i think their stats should be increased...else now acute glad sells for 15k earlier 250k lol..(before cc wepons)

bg wepons now have truely lost their importance....comeon my bow is almost = bg bow because same hit crit...only accuracy misses but you get resilence so for me not big deal...if i get bg bow i will be happy...if i dont get i will still be happy...i hope they increase its stats a little bit

I WANT NEW ISLAND

dont see guilds introduced soon in future

price drop is fair...ppl now r able to cope up with it..

bg items r expensive...thats nice coz earlier they were too cheap

rare items have lost total value...i think their stats should be increased...else now acute glad sells for 15k earlier 250k lol..(before cc wepons)

bg wepons now have truely lost their importance....comeon my bow is almost = bg bow because same hit crit...only accuracy misses but you get resilence so for me not big deal...if i get bg bow i will be happy...if i dont get i will still be happy...i hope they increase its stats a little bit

I WANT NEW ISLAND

bg gear still netter especially if have whole set so do not fret.

I agree. Make an guild/clan. But as we all know, every good thing in this came costs money now, so make it like 500 mcoins to create a clan... With 10 or 20 members max. So we win (and the dev wins to :))

II agree with the guild idea. Disagree with the loot prices those need to be returned to old version cuz unless your selling mcoin items it takes forever to get enuf gold to do jack with. Clan wars in arena would be interesting. Weapon prices are rediculous once again pandering to the rich. Something like a guild creation crystal would be alright to have drop from random bosses. It would need to be tradeable tho. Wouldn't mind seein all eq as tradeable. I mean even armour personally made for someone will fit someone else so it only makes sense. Besides it will help those who don't have money or can't buy mcoins in their country make gold in the game.

leave the gold in game,problem is Guild,practicaly our clan have about 30 members now,Kuzmitch give us what we need,make game serious and nice and we stay...

Hope for,global chat,auction house, guild system.

Regards,Chronoz.

II agree with the guild idea. Disagree with the loot prices those need to be returned to old version cuz unless your selling mcoin items it takes forever to get enuf gold to do jack with. Clan wars in arena would be interesting. Weapon prices are rediculous once again pandering to the rich. Something like a guild creation crystal would be alright to have drop from random bosses. It would need to be tradeable tho. Wouldn't mind seein all eq as tradeable. I mean even armour personally made for someone will fit someone else so it only makes sense. Besides it will help those who don't have money or can't buy mcoins in their country make gold in the game.

i said i wish the loot prices were back like it was on previous version.. ;D

of course the guild should level as well. guild should also have more members, the higher the guild level.. like every level add +2 max members

^

that would make the game file size heavy... and that would suck. they should first focus on the necessary features of an mmo game.

Game file currently is 13 mb and it will only grow compared to anurufen was around 25mb even if they get a guild system there is nothing much to do am suggesting now coz they can add in the future and there is this new game called war of Immortals still kinda in beta testing but they got lot to do there this game has got pet system every game has something spl which is diffrent from othr runes of magic has got dual class system where 1 class acts as support tht spl system should be a base of the game and should wow us .......