• Idk, i never count on it, i just play for fun
    • I thought i have spent about $10-$50
    • I thought i have spent above $50
    • Its secret....
    • I never spent any $ on ws :P

Question

Ok, let start it from me...

I have spent about $40... I spent it on my new druid xD

The poll has been added so give your poll!

34 answers to this question

Never spent a singe little rl coin on Ws. Or actually.......I spent about 10$ for the internet when I played ws while I was at vacation. Doesn't really count though. :blush:

Way too much.

yea children dont spend money, and if they do its their parents money.

I don't know, exactely. You know,20$ one day,50$ another, and in the end you forget how much you spent in total.

But idiot me, i have to say, i spent since 500€ /700€ and in both cases, to much for a game i rarely play nowadays.

I don't know, exactely. You know,20$ one day,50$ another, and in the end you forget how much you spent in total.

But idiot me, i have to say, i spent since 500€ /700€ and in both cases, to much for a game i rarely play nowadays.

Why did u use 2 different kinds of currency in ur reply?  € and $

Carpetlick,  becouse in warspear online site the value used is in $ (20$ 3000m.coins etc.) But my purchases are in € not $.

It means i used to spend since 17€ for 3k m.coins. Not 20€, not 500/700$

Carpetlick,  becouse in warspear online site the value used is in $ (20$ 3000m.coins etc.) But my purchases are in € not $.

Cant get it ;D  anyway read this -> Because not becouse :blush:

:unknw:naonw, Is not hard to understand. I pay in euros, i don't pay in dollars. If i have spent 500€ it's value is higher than Dollars. Nothing more, nothing strange, everything normal xD

some people dont need to spend money because they have all day and night to farm and sell

others are busy working and spend their hard-earned money on a little entertainment.

some people dont need to spend money because they have all day and night to farm and sell

others are busy working and spend their hard-earned money on a little entertainment.

Yea, i do realize it... When i was 13-14 years old i had more time to play and since i had in senior high my time to play decreased dramatically... Ever since, i spent some money on this game to make my chars strong without waste much time playing them...

Winner of a variation of "who is the tallest midget" contest?

sure, Im jolly ;D