Birthdays!

x

Welcome back everyone again! :friends: 

Here we are in a new stylish forum, you know I could not post any birthday celebrating posts in the last while and many things have changed on forum. So firstly, let us celebrate people we didn't celebrate:  :give_rose:

Happy birthday to our dear nice friends "hohola", "Hiperhel" and "lallouss". I wish you had happy days in your birthdays and I wish you accept me this late celebrating post! :yahoo:  :good:

Secondly, now the real work comes:

The change of the forum changed lots of things, one of the changes was the URLs and profiles, this caused a big problem for me, this topic and many players. The effects on this topic by this change was losing some accounts, which I can't link in my posts to celebrate it or list it in my topic because they link for nothing (unknown forum members). So I have made two solutions for those players who have problems with their accounts:

1 - Delete them from the list.

2 - Find a solution for your un-active/lost account/deleted account by the help of admins and give me your profile's link again, so I can help you with everything. How to know your account's problem or what must you ask admins to help with? These questions can be answered by me.  :) While editing the topic again after the huge change, I found the problems for some accounts I have here and pointed them with certain numbers of "*(s)" for each problem. Now check what a certain number of "*(s)" refers to down and check in front of your profile's name in the main list to find if you have any of the problem's to fix. --> I am talking like this as you are people have made new accounts and checking this.

* = Can't be found temporarily and can't be searched for because of 4- letters in his/her name.

** = Un-active account.

*** = Deleted account.

When you fix your problem, send me a PM to know that you're account has been fixed, so I can add your new account's URL, or send me a PM that you want option "1".

Good luck! :clapping:  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Happy birthday to our dear friend "Frostheim", who was his birthday on 28th/Dec, I hope you had a nice beautiful great day full of joys!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is the 18 of november :spiteful:

Happy birthday to all I was late for ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by Pvphealerx

• 3 weeks later...

Happy birthday to our dear friends, "Horizons", "Russel elf" and "Snowman". I wish you had great birthdays with your families and friends and I wish you had a great day full of joys!  :)  :clapping:  :friends:

Birthday cake.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

~ 28.03.2015

Excuse me, I'd like to say :

Happy Birthday to my sweet friend, Panchen aka Frann! @}-

Wish you all the best Fran! :drinks:

It's so nice that we've been friends for about 2 years! :give_rose:

• 2 months later...

It has been a long time lol, I have to revive this topic.

Happy birthday everyone, starting from Marchers, Smallizal, Catalonia, Welhocity and nikdevil. Going to Aprilers, DutchHero, dtigerr, old friend RiP, and rajadx! :)

Mayers, happy birthday to baskentliii, MasterNgupil, and PapaTroll! Lastly the Juners, happy birthday to Loveshaman, lisaluv the old hunter and our lovely game, Warspear Online for the 7th year, .... :friends:

Few notes about this topic for everyone:

1 - Sorry, I won't post happy birthday posts anymore or edit the 1st post with this month's birthdays, anyone can do it instead of me is welcome.

2 - You will find no-URL link-accounts with bold color only, these are np because their accounts have been removed but they wrote their names before.

3 - the list has been re-organised on the birth dates.

4 - You can lock this post if you want or do whatever you want in it, sorry for everyone, but I got my reasons for doing such a thing.

Thanks for understanding! :friends:

• 1 month later...

My bday passed, can I have a time machine as a late gift so I can play before my bday :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...