Birthdays!

x

Milleina, Lol, listen, when you have an official answer send it to me using the "PM" function, no need to talk about this here, good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'm making a list of player's birthday, I'll make an alphabetical list with your b'd date below, so everyone can celebrate your b'd.

A few points:

• Before everything let everyone remember that our game's birthday is in 11/6(DD/MM).
  • If you like the other players to celebrate your birthday, just post down so I add you to the list.
  • Please don't joke in saying your birthday, if you don't want anyone to know just don't post.
  • The English language will take the first place between other languages in the alphabetical list
  • I'll post a list with each month's birthdays to celebrate their birthdays, you can see it down the alphabetical list(it'll be arranged by the date of birth).
  • You can use "Calender" to know other player's birthday date.

Forum name - Birthday date(DD/MM)

-TuBy- - 6/10

{[RédSèéKéR]} - 18/5

BJDware - 4/7

boogiez- 24/7

Catalonia - 17/3

Catchmenow - 15/8

Crixistal - 6/2

Dark_Oblivion666 - 9/1

Dazz - 7/8

Dieinpeace - 4/8

DutchHero - 12/4

EPiR - 8/11

Frostheim - 28/12

Hardweed - 6/9

Horizons - 10/2

Jordant907 - 26/6

MasterNgupil - 29/5

Milleina - 6/11

Nestly - 27/6

Ninja Owl - 1/3

Nosotraes - 13/7

lallouss - 4/12

Legionn - 26/7

lisaluv - 11/6

Loveshaman - 8/6

PapaTroll - 29/5

Problade - 19/11

rajadx - 26/4

samirking - 18/1

sapphire - 5/9

Snowman - 12/2

Soulsz - 26/9

Struffy - 14/12

UK - 28/6

urgoits - 13/11

Welhocity- 21/3

wolfsy- 31/10

ℱԻ∊ẳḱŠ†ổῆẻ - 23/4

[quote]wheres my birthday ? :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Happy birthday to my arena bro, nice, beautiful, awesome and #1 mage in lvl 11-14 in Us "Hardweed", wish you had a great, nice, happy birthday/day full of joys! :friends::):give_rose::clapping:

[spoiler= For Hardweed only]Sooryyyy for the late post, I couldn't log yesterday! Forgive me :sorry:

108502_.png

Happy birthday to my arena bro, nice, beautiful, awesome and #1 mage in lvl 11-14 in Us "Hardweed", wish you had a great, nice, happy birthday/day full of joys! :drinks: :) :give_rose: :clapping:

[spoiler= For Hardweed only]Sooryyyy for the late post, I couldn't log yesterday! Forgive me :sorry:

actually that reminds me, he pmed me couple of days ago n told me he left game and if i see u on to tell u that, either way happy bday to hardweed  :friends:

actually that reminds me, he pmed me couple of days ago n told me he left game and if i see u on to tell u that, either way happy bday to hardweed  :friends:

: : : I was busy in the last weeks with school, I couldn't see him! : Why didn't he send me a msg ? : :

Goodbye my bro! : : :friends: :give_rose:

Happy birthday my new dear forum friend "Defi", hope I wasn't too late in posting this for you? :friends: Wish you a great nice happy life full of joy! :give_rose:

110105_.png

Happy birthday my new dear forum friend "Defi", hope I wasn't too late in posting this for you? :friends: Wish you a great nice happy life full of joy! :give_rose:

You were right on cue, thanks  :good: :yahoo:

Happy birthday to our sweat friend, arena spammer and great lvl 14 ranger "-TuBy-", wish you a great happy nice day full of joy!

110247_.png

My birthday 7th of March. Does anyone have the birthday same day as me? :blush:

Added, sorry no for now. :)

Have a nice day! :friends:

14/10.  :blush:

Added, but next time you maybe wanted to say it before! ;)

Anyways, happy birthday our dear new friend, hope you enjoyed your birthday day(bdd)! :friends: :give_rose:

Added, but next time you maybe wanted to say it before! ;)

Anyways, happy birthday our dear new friend, hope you enjoyed your birthday day(bdd)! :friends: :give_rose:

Thanks! By the way, I saw this post hour ago.  :cray:

Kuzmitchhhhhhh Great Birtday To You    :clapping:

111831_.jpg

Kuzmitchhhhhhh Great Birtday To You    :clapping:

Yes, Happy birthday to our dear nice Moderator Kuz! :)