Suggestion for new island

newwbiee

They say that there has to be another new island for new levels:::

my suggestion is to combined home town of mountain clans (Godgorrat -Isle of mountain Clans) and home town of firstborns (Melvendil -Isle of firstBorns) ... and turn it into  a damned place, crawling with undead and zombies with different drops from other islands .... and this is the place where both faction joined forces where they can, trade and talk and party?? to kill all undead enemies that took over their place, and take back their home town and return everything to normal, and thats where the next island start  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  ... its just boring to do same quest yesterday or from the other day..  :facepalm: :wacko:

lol  :rofl:  i thought they are just ugly people in ugly costumes  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i just want new mobs new quests and new items... especially incresed max level. :fool:

My suggestion is to make a new island, but you HAVE to be lv 18 to go on it. So that you don't get spammed with lower level's messages asking for help :)

AND

I would like if there ate boats on the game... Yes... BOATS :P So that we can start travelling on the ocean hehe

icekiller, boats? you can get lost in ther  :bad: :bad:

oh and moving water like the animation right now, looking at it gives me headache  :wacko:

Well what about it being the plainsmen island or pirate island with both factions face if not mistaken or do heaven /he'll theme