just coward mc atk elf when nobody elf play

badcompany

just coward mc atk elf when nobody elf play

can u atk when more ppl play dont do 30 mc come when nobody and say WIN i think u just big mouth crono ( yesterday 01:00 am)

:shout: :shout:

that skill not fully working that is not ideal argument,because rogue must have it

elf have traps,it same....

Mc just become a top now,finally we found way...

for long the mc (monkey clan) used the army of fat pigs(barb) to attck  the devine elfs from 0.7.0 to 2.0.0 but thre was a change in focus in 2.0.0 when the monkey clan shifted it focus to army of rats(rogue)...the army of rats turned out to be so scared of elfs that most of time they were hiding when seeing any elf..WAIT TILL THE DEVINE ARMY OF RANGERS N BD RETURN ..army of elfs ...efficient n uncomprimising will slaughter the pigs n send the rats back into their holes...till then the monkey clan should eat a banana :rofl:

say thanks to developers that they gave u far better skill...today

barb stronger than bd...compare hamstring to barb skill ...in arena its so simple to beat 2 bd than to beat 2 barb...but to beat a barb u need trap skilll not for bd..if barb catches you suprisingly goneeee = =

shaman 10times stronger than druid...only the most idiot can question

rogue stronger than ranger in the fact that they do 70%dmg without taking a hit n can kill in no time....say thanks to dev chrono...else u know no monkey clan member has left game if u see elf now....no-one remains in this game now ...as i say eat banana till then...

btw chrono i think u guys attck riff n lost ...why not tell that this?..unprepared we killed all of u...do u know most of the ppl there at time were lvl14-15 for shadows quest...so huge shame...when they were in shadows u guys came again showing true braveness :tease:

for long the mc (monkey clan) used the army of fat pigs(barb) to attck  the devine elfs from 0.7.0 to 2.0.0 but thre was a change in focus in 2.0.0 when the monkey clan shifted it focus to army of rats(rogue)...the army of rats turned out to be so scared of elfs that most of time they were hiding when seeing any elf..

barb stronger than bd...compare hamstring to barb skill ...in arena its so simple to beat 2 bd than to beat 2 barb...but to beat a barb u need trap skilll not for bd..if barb catches you suprisingly goneeee = =

shaman 10times stronger than druid...only the most idiot can question

rogue stronger than ranger in the fact that they do 70%dmg without taking a hit n can kill in no time...

1. in 0.7, shaman, druid, rangers were overpowered hitting 80-90 dmg, barbs 30/40 dmg, rogue also crap 30-20 dmg, two range class hitting 80-100 v 30-40 dmg fighting melee, this is the reason every noob picked elf because they were most overpowered and mc was ghost town, so no, they used shaman to atk elfs not barb army, proofing you don't know shit about that time.

2 .  barb stronger than bd? simply no, people dnt understand how good hamstring is when they dnt play bd or lvl that skill or talk out there ass.

3. shaman 10x stronger than druid? only idiot can say this... use ROOTS no skill for shaman to counter for couple seconds,  and earthquake is useless against druid, while druids deal more dmg, in the end who is quicker to use blind / roots wins, or who crits, learn from non-noobs how to play druid.

4. rogue stronger than noob  ,slow reacting retard kid rangers, who don't know how to use there skills? , i agree.

sorry dude but see sappire rating...rouge win% much higher than ranger/elf....even rouge lvl16 have such a good win %

arena rating is money v money, and people can abuse the kill low lvl bug, so means nothing , in emerald all ticket spammers are on top, lvl16 even.

1. in 0.7, shaman, druid, rangers were overpowered hitting 80-90 dmg, barbs 30/40 dmg, rogue also crap 30-20 dmg, two range class hitting 80-100 v 30-40 dmg fighting melee, this is the reason every noob picked elf because they were most overpowered and mc was ghost town, so no, they used shaman to atk elfs not barb army, proofing you don't know shit about that time.

2 .  barb stronger than bd? simply no, people dnt understand how good hamstring is when they dnt play bd or lvl that skill or talk out there ass.

3. shaman 10x stronger than druid? only idiot can say this... use ROOTS no skill for shaman to counter for couple seconds,  and earthquake is useless against druid, while druids deal more dmg, in the end who is quicker to use blind / roots wins, or who crits, learn from non-noobs how to play druid.

4. rogue stronger than noob  ,slow reacting retard kid rangers, who don't know how to use there skills? , i agree.

yes,same remember times when fight depend on shamans,we barbs was nothing and elves had us...

btw Koskiller actual rating on sapphire,no rogues on top,ranger second ,rest barbs...

sorry if don't see Rogues or Shamans there ...

6083_.png

arena rating is money v money, and people can abuse the kill low lvl bug, so means nothing , in emerald all ticket spammers are on top, lvl16 even.

win % is not money...n Druid  skill doesn't stun...range class still attack them...  :crazy: now blind skills of shaman it three stun n last logger than even ss...Sulla don't talk like fool.Druid no match to shaman...it's much hard to kill em than Druid who if I get in arena I feel lucky...shamn. is still stronger much stronger than druid

hmm go fight now they do 60-70%dmg n gauge u...u cant kill them...so at end of war you 30% of health n rouge is 80-100%...so dint the rogue won?whats ur critariea for victory?

here the fight: lvl18 ranger x lvl18 rogue, both full drop, arena stage with bridges, lets  suppose u can do 1x1 on arena, start the fight, rogue use invisible, ranger put little trap on bridge, wait rogue when stay putting traps, rogue go advance and get caught on trap, ranger put another trap in front of the rogue, and use blessing, lvl5 blessing skill, do the normal combo like usual, hit (probably will be double hit) skill (probably will do double hit too, but in this case lets supose it dont do) and hit (probably just a normal hit) rogue with 10% hp left, what to do? run a little, do last atk. (unless u dont do a unique crit, rogue will have 10-20% hp 100% sure :) ) who won battle with 100% hp left? just a tip, think a little

yes,same remember times when fight depend on shamans,we barbs was nothing and elves had us...

btw Koskiller actual rating on sapphire,no rogues on top,ranger second ,rest barbs...

sorry if don't see Rogues or Shamans there ...

I talk of win % not the list of rich who spend money in game... see vestorya %win...its horible to be honest... if u compare to dragneil or other rouges...just see%win

here the fight: lvl18 ranger x lvl18 rogue, both full drop, arena stage with bridges, lets  suppose u can do 1x1 on arena, start the fight, rogue use invisible, ranger put little trap on bridge, wait rogue when stay putting traps, rogue go advance and get caught on trap, ranger put another trap in front of the rogue, and use blessing, lvl5 blessing skill, do the normal combo like usual, hit (probably will be double hit) skill (probably will do double hit too, but in this case lets supose it dont do) and hit (probably just a normal hit) rogue with 10% hp left, what to do? run a little, do last atk. (unless u dont do a unique crit, rogue will have 10-20% hp 100% sure :) ) who won battle with 100% hp left? just a tip, think a little

grats. Dude..not everymap has bridge n u don't know when it's rouge or opponent waiting in his corner.

i think not all rich guys on top, you can buy from dealers in game, btw i don't want talk about elf side ,Callie and bug with Itunes what make elf land full of miracle items ...

Just empty words...

This is the true colours of Fbs little children crying  :'( those days are gone gathering up at nadir and moving in groups in Mc ground and don't blame rouges if you can't play or other people quiting because people have quit on our side too besides that Elfs all want everything easy way now that mc numbers are riseing don't be JEALOUS its so damn kiddish to cry at forum rangers and rogues are equal so face it u cant play :pleasantry: or you just can't digest the facts just looking at the post 1 thing to say

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.....!!!!! 8) >:D

Koskiller anoys me so much, im going to start a rogue for saphire. Sounds  like theres a bit of fun going on over there

i still kik mc ass...u r requested to join the beating :clapping:

ow im not in there:(

im sleep:D..

atk if im on plissss

and for pvp that for rich ppl only :(

how with other ppl if he not have free ticket:(

2 .  barb stronger than bd? simply no, people dnt understand how good hamstring is when they dnt play bd or lvl that skill or talk out there ass.

3. shaman 10x stronger than druid? only idiot can say this... use ROOTS no skill for shaman to counter for couple seconds,  and earthquake is useless against druid, while druids deal more dmg, in the end who is quicker to use blind / roots wins, or who crits, learn from non-noobs how to play druid.

4. rogue stronger than noob  ,slow reacting retard kid rangers, who don't know how to use there skills? , i agree.

true,,,i just realized that druid's root make unable to cast spell too, like hamstring,,

and now i realized shammy not OP againts druid..

and none OP now,,,everything is nearly balance,,,,

just some advatages from stealth to done some quest much easier,,,,

in pvp just need good partner and tactic to win,,,,two bd can win againts two rouge,,,two ranger can do it too,,no differ with two druid can do it also,,,

etc,,,

lol...i just saw this one :shok: :shok: :shok:

sorry i have to disagree wit ya. especially regarding druids. comparing the roots to the blind skill of shaman's doesnt make sense. roots doesnt allow opponents to use skills at arena(only), but not outside. if anyone disagree, try playin druid

BELIEVE ME...THE ROOTS DOESNT STUN OUTSIDE ARENA >:D

but i agreed wit u, sayin dat the HAMSTRING is good. but the BARB's CHARGE is still far more better(if compared)

no comments on rogues and rangers :crazy: :crazy:

BELIEVE ME...THE ROOTS DOESNT STUN OUTSIDE ARENA >:D

Yes it does stun outside arena, when druid use it on me i can't use skill or crossing or move, maybe you are bugged

maybe you are bugged

not just me :sorry: many druids told me the same story. got blinded many times by shamans while they're being rooted and even strike us wit their skills (idk wat dat skill is called, similar wit dat "lightning bolt" for druids). so, for us the roots is just a lame version of the shaman's earthquake

not just me :sorry: many druids told me the same story. got blinded many times by shamans while they're being rooted and even strike us wit their skills (idk wat dat skill is called, similar wit dat "lightning bolt" for druids). so, for us the roots is just a lame version of the shaman's earthquake

Lol roots work fine outside arena am always rooted by druid and I stand there like a freaking statute can't move can't attk as per shaman it depends who attks first :facepalm:

not just me :sorry: many druids told me the same story.

It stops people using skills since 2.0 doesn't matter where you are, go try it outside arena.

people can use skills in earthquake and lasts very short time, useless against a range class.

while roots when at lvl5 or 4 lasts forever and no skills.

stand there like a freaking statute can't move can't attk

a shaman still hitting 1k+ (total hits) while being rooted 3 days ago. wished i had the screenshot or a video clip of that scene. i guess u'll never understand wat im sayin :facepalm:

(in general) if u think ur own class is weak, THEN u r a NOOB

yep, agreed wit ya. and if u think this is our topic, THEN u r a NOOB ;D ;D just kidding :rofl:

@author sorry for off topic comments

Bro youre wrong, I told these things cuz coolstallone started insulting saying elves were copying. I literally don't give a duck about who first made a clan here. So it was just for make coolstallone to shut up and stop trolling. I don't care who first made but you should pay more attention at your members!

Here is where the insult started check the heading I got more

in pic 2 n 3 you can see we killed mc...n also u guys were coward not to come there like after we kill u there u dint turn up...i know mc r poor but comeon repair costs arent high...after all mc=monkey clan :rofl:

''a rouge account in emerand n sappire..(active)''

spelling=

rouge=red rose in french

rogue=a rat  class in warspear..

so how u make connection :crazy:

i said a rose account in sappire n emerald :give_rose:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

justice to fking monkeys :lol:  im in:D

Before pointing ur finger at me look at ur frnds insult mc don't over look them and come behind me your frnds started the insult am just defending same way your trying too ........!!!

coolstalone i think u r not more than 7years old..if so ur brain is still underdeveloped as of 7years old...retard...whatever i was for my frnd mc n they never complain to me so u stfu :diablo: ..seriously u r a big spamer...guys ignore this guy he is  :wacko: :crazy: ..

ps: i heard ahyen gave u his password n u changed his account password...ahyen was on elf trade chat saying cappela hacked his account a month or two ago i think..idk if its true but i dont care for it ......wish there was a ignore list on forum

Here is where the insult started check the heading I got more

Before pointing ur finger at me look at ur frnds insult mc don't over look them and come behind me your frnds started the insult am just defending same way your trying too ........!!!

I don't spend my time reading all the posts. And really don't care about these childish.  :facepalm: