About big guild taking advantage of low level in mermen trial

Nick Clo Ne

I notice that before mermen trial event, many strong player from strong guild quit their original guild and join a low level one in oder to win trial more easily. This cause a huge problem for other low level guild because they cant win against strong guild like that. There should be a way to change this to preserve balance in the game.

One of my suggestion is we could make it the same way as castle battle which players is required to stay in guild for sometime in oder to participate in mermen trial.

This is my personal thought. Please leave what you think in the comment below and thank you for your time.

And sorry if my english was bad!

Edited by Nick Clo Ne

mermen trails needs a total change in how guilds meets each other, like if you lose many times you stop meeting same guild

or like a winning system of points depending how many times you win you will meet that guild, now considering the active and passive skills are disabled if high meets low so its ok if a higher guild who won 100 times to meet a lower guild who won 100 times also, this system should take old data maybe of win/lose ratios also this will make more guilds apply because they will have chances to win in mermen without having to leave their own guilds + will make more people apply lower level guilds, not having 1 charcater in them but many active characters

so 2 factors in this mermen trailers matching system

Factor 1: how many players applying

Factor 2: how many win/lose ratio the guild has

test it out for 2 weeks maybe and see if it makes things balanced if not than try make new system

On 6/24/2021 at 7:12 PM, lallouss said:

mermen trails needs a total change in how guilds meets each other, like if you lose many times you stop meeting same guild

or like a winning system of points depending how many times you win you will meet that guild, now considering the active and passive skills are disabled if high meets low so its ok if a higher guild who won 100 times to meet a lower guild who won 100 times also, this system should take old data maybe of win/lose ratios also this will make more guilds apply because they will have chances to win in mermen without having to leave their own guilds + will make more people apply lower level guilds, not having 1 charcater in them but many active characters

I agree the mermen trials needs some slightly changes and these suggestions are very good. The problem is that there isn't enought guilds of the same level to have such matchmaking system. :mellow:

In a certain point we will end up with the same problem, some guilds won't be able to defeat others. It's an endless cycle. :tired2:

Some changes have been considered before but didn't become reality. (yet) 

On 7/1/2021 at 4:38 PM, Nolan said:

I agree the mermen trials needs some slightly changes and these suggestions are very good. The problem is that there isn't enought guilds of the same level to have such matchmaking system.:mellow:

In a certain point we will end up with the same problem, some guilds won't be able to defeat others. It's an endless cycle.:tired2:

Some changes have been considered before but didn't become reality. (yet)

In Mermaid gvg, the powerful trade unions will always win, which leads to only half of the 12-11 level trade unions can recruit new members, while the weak trade unions will die directly. Because they don't have any new members,Some 9-10-level trade unions now dare not even upgrade their ranks