[2021.06.23] Game servers restart. New 9.4.1 client version

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players!

Please note that tomorrow, 24.06.2021, at 09:00 CEST, the game servers will be restarted. Following the reboot, the following changes will be made:

• the number of slots simultaneously displayed vertically in the “Bag” menu has been increased from 4 to 6;
  • fixed the long loading time of the "My Guild" window;
  • fixed a bug in the dynamic quest "Treasures of the merchants", due to which it was impossible to re-enter the location of the quest;
  • fixed a bug due to which the character could not use skills / consumables or move if they entered the arena while their personal warehouse window was open;
  • the sorting order of some items has been adjusted, now an item cannot appear in several categories at once;
  • fixed a bug due to which some effects of the talents from the Ship Graveyard were not removed from the character when moving to the arena;
  • fixed a bug due to which craft experience was not counted into the progress of tasks of the activity season if the character has the maximum level of the craft profession;
  • fixed a bug due to which not all hairstyles could be displayed in the “Personal Hairdresser” menu;
  • fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to complete the "At a loss" achievement.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 60 minutes.

After the server restart, the new 9.4.1 client version will become available to download. Don't forget to update!

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions are paused and seeker’s endurance will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon.

Don’t plan anything important for that time.

We apologize for any inconvenience. 
AIGRIND 

• Holmes pinned this topic
13 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Where new classes though? 

i think 2 new classes coming later sorcerer (elf) and witch (forsaken) 50% sure, new gear were named after them check it out

i think sorcerer will use heavy and light gear

witch will use heavy and cloth gear

8 minutes ago, lallouss said:

i think 2 new classes coming later sorcerer (elf) and witch (forsaken) 50% sure, new gear were named after them check it out

This sounds exciting lol.

24 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Sorcerer is literally another name for mage and witch is just female warlock

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Sorcerer is literally another name for mage and witch is just female warlock

barbarian is also called chieftain still 2 different classes emerged

no plan to do some changes for "deal"?ppl deal with ppl ,only show us 5 slots to select items to put:piggy:i hope it can change to like put items to guild bag

6 minutes ago, Wongs said:

no plan to do some changes for "deal"?ppl deal with ppl ,only show us 5 slots to select items to put:piggy:i hope it can change to like put items to guild bag

Yep, there are plans to improve the trading system in the future. :rolleyes:

On 6/23/2021 at 3:02 PM, lallouss said:

No! "Blade dancer" will come for forsaken and "warlock" for the firstborn ones! :troll:

Edited by Buckrudy

• Holmes unpinned this topic