CREATE BRAZIL SERVER

FFFSerbia

I am not br, and i dont think that i need to explain why br server is necesery but i will for those who dont know.  :good:

Us-Saphire shoul be english talking server, but its all except that, and most of borring chats make brs.

I dont have nothing against brs but i think its for their own good to have their server, bcs over 20 people pm me per day on portuguese to help them some quest or something, and i dont understand them.

And from other side i realy hate 40% of brs on Us-saphire, bcs 90% of gankers in pvpcave are brs, all selfish farmers that runing monopole at eye are brs, chat is full of portuguese sh*ts that nobody understand(and all this people talk only their language, so i cant even make some deal with them or something like that). :facepalm:

So AIGRIND i beg u, save us and save brs, idc about them really, but i need help  :cray: make br server and get rid of brs that dont speak english.

PEACE, brs dont get mad, if u are br and read this then u are not in list above, bcs i mention only on brs that dont speak english. :good:

Some Brs may be random sometimes when they can't communicate properly, but I don't think they would need an own server. :wacko:

And you are kind of saying: "Screw you, but no offense guys. Don't get mad". :lol:

Every other player in us-server is brazilian, and doesn't speak english :facepalm: Brs have also invaded eu-emerald, and spam portuguese in every chat possible.

and u think if creating new server for brazillians will solve this problem? what if they dont want to waste time/money to level up a new char on a new server... things aren't like u want.

and u think if creating new server for brazillians will solve this problem? what if they dont want to waste time/money to level up a new char on a new server... things aren't like u want.

The news channel CNN said that the behavior of the Brazilians on the social network site Facebook is saddening Mark Zuckerberg. ”On the one hand, Brazilians are growing Facebook, however they ruin everything,” he said.

Facebook engineers were considering allowing the inclusion of images in the format animated GIF-pictures (moving images), but Mark refused the idea because he has seen the behaviour of Brazilians at the social network site Orkut, which is loaded wioth animated gif’s.

According to Mark, if Facebook make room for the gifs, sharing among users will be equal to the Brazilian Orkut, full of colorful moving letters, loaded with messages of affection and love.

Closing Facebook in Brazil

On the possibility of closing the Facebook in Brazil, Mark drops . “I will not blame the Brazilians use the network, but will create a manual of behavior.”

When asked about Facebook is turning into a Orkut in Brazil, Mark said that there is no difference between social networks, the difference is Who uses. “Any service that has the Internet users in Brazil, in large proportions, it becomes a problem,” he said.

Fake but true.

so am i safe of that stupid brs?  ::)  i must be the best br english speaker on us sapphire tbh, the others ones keep asking me "how do i say bla bla bla in english dude" and thats so boring, but prolly after that beta portuguese language version they will create a portuguese or br server, i wish so...

and yes, i hate brs on mmo because they (i dont say we because i dont do it) ask for stuffs 24h a day, and that ♥♥♥♥ing piss me off

Worst regards, Debuffer.

UPDATE: If brs leave the server, the prices would go down about 50% because they rise up the price so ducking much... bye bye

Its no matter if they stay or not, only matter that new br players will not make chars on us server