Promoting community social networks through the game !

Lordeznuts

Hello there !

Today we will talk about the community of Warspear. As I see so far, community social networks aren't promoted directly in the game itself. So, my proposition is that devs allows the community (mainly US and EU) to promote our social networks, such as Discord. Why ? Well, it would firstly help people and new players get help more easily. Also, we could organize and manage events made by the community for the community, with a lot of more people ! It would be truely exciting to see the players themselves having ideas of events, sharing them with others ! It would also strengthen the Warspear Community around public events, thus leading to more fun and excitation from the game !

The idea of the social network here concerns mainly Discord, as it is easy to use. We have already a server gathering links towards every other Warspear Online Discord servers, and for example, it could be an URL put under the contact menu, defined as "The Community Discord Servers". Also, if it's accepted by devs, adding a popup so players can see the link.

I hope devs see this, because we have difficulties to gather players, amd it would help us a lot !

Of course, the promoted Discord Server in the game (if it is) itself is neutral, and just has invite links to other Discord Servers about Warspear Online !

Thanks for reading this :)

Here is the link to the Discord Server for the links : https://discord.gg/CyakpkBwWA

Edited by Lordeznuts
Adding Discord Link

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

There is the official WS Facebook page, but c'mon, almost nobody uses Facebook lol

This is why we really need a more firendly network like Discord !

And their FB page is dead also....

1 hour ago, Lordeznuts said:

We have an official brazilian discord server lol

9 hours ago, Khrone said:

There is the official WS Facebook page, but c'mon, almost nobody uses Facebook lol

7 hours ago, Lordeznuts said:

I use Facebook 

22 hours ago, Khrone said:

We have an official brazilian discord server lol

Brazilian are more active than europeans and americans for my pov...