new music for the game

SeaDemon

In more than 4 years playing and I manage to see many changes, some good, some bad, but there is something that has not changed after so long and it is the music of the game as much of battle as the one that one listens to being quiet in the town 

Personally, after listening to it so much, I ended up tired of it and in most cases I prefer to listen to music directly from YouTube or some that I have stored on the phone since in the case of battles this seems very "quiet" considering that you are on a battlefield either in a GvG or in a war Someone would expect a more dynamic music since unlike other games, listening to the sound of skills does not help at all here and in the case of the music that is heard when leaving the towns it ends up being repetitive

therefore I sincerely propose a change to the style of music

In the case of GvG Music, I propose a more dynamic music that makes anyone who is participating in this excited to fight a genre that I would recommend for this is Rock or Metal since this tends to be a music that can represent well in a battle

In the case of the War Music, I would recommend a more serious style of music while not in combat in order to maintain the tense atmosphere that a war should generate but that once in combat a music similar to that of GvG begins

Now coming out of the battles, the music used that is heard once outside the towns more than a music should be ambient sounds such as the sound of wind, birds or the sound of some anima

The Music of Towns if I agree that it is quieter considering that these places are supposed to be more quiet places used for buying and selling objects or just to relax after leaving a dungeon, mission or while you do arena

and in the case of the Dungeons a more dynamic music like the one used in War or GvG not the same genre but something that can keep people motivated while doing those long (and often exhausting) dungeons It seems to me the most suitable option

and finally, Arena Music I think a good option for this would be something more similar to what can be seen in movies or series, drum sounds while the screams of the spectators are heard in the background (something that would be interesting is that each once someone dies, the spectators will start screaming louder with emotion giving an example to football matches where the fans support their team and every time the players score a goal they get excited)

Those are all the examples that I put to make a change to this that fewer and fewer players pay attention, I understand that putting music directly can be easier but I think that listening to music directly from the game would make the experience more immersive and exciting

I know that I miss the music of death but this in my opinion does not need a change since it perfectly represents the situation

said this once again I say goodbye for now and I hope you liked this topic so now I ask you, what do you think of the music of the game? Is it good? does it need a change or is it fine like this?:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/19/2021 at 2:18 AM, SeaDemon said:

In more than 4 years playing and I manage to see many changes, some good, some bad, but there is something that has not changed after so long and it is the music of the game as much of battle as the one that one listens to being quiet in the town 

Personally, after listening to it so much, I ended up tired of it and in most cases I prefer to listen to music directly from YouTube or some that I have stored on the phone since in the case of battles this seems very "quiet" considering that you are on a battlefield either in a GvG or in a war Someone would expect a more dynamic music since unlike other games, listening to the sound of skills does not help at all here and in the case of the music that is heard when leaving the towns it ends up being repetitive

therefore I sincerely propose a change to the style of music

In the case of GvG Music, I propose a more dynamic music that makes anyone who is participating in this excited to fight a genre that I would recommend for this is Rock or Metal since this tends to be a music that can represent well in a battle

In the case of the War Music, I would recommend a more serious style of music while not in combat in order to maintain the tense atmosphere that a war should generate but that once in combat a music similar to that of GvG begins

Now coming out of the battles, the music used that is heard once outside the towns more than a music should be ambient sounds such as the sound of wind, birds or the sound of some anima

The Music of Towns if I agree that it is quieter considering that these places are supposed to be more quiet places used for buying and selling objects or just to relax after leaving a dungeon, mission or while you do arena

and in the case of the Dungeons a more dynamic music like the one used in War or GvG not the same genre but something that can keep people motivated while doing those long (and often exhausting) dungeons It seems to me the most suitable option

and finally, Arena Music I think a good option for this would be something more similar to what can be seen in movies or series, drum sounds while the screams of the spectators are heard in the background (something that would be interesting is that each once someone dies, the spectators will start screaming louder with emotion giving an example to football matches where the fans support their team and every time the players score a goal they get excited)

Those are all the examples that I put to make a change to this that fewer and fewer players pay attention, I understand that putting music directly can be easier but I think that listening to music directly from the game would make the experience more immersive and exciting

I know that I miss the music of death but this in my opinion does not need a change since it perfectly represents the situation

said this once again I say goodbye for now and I hope you liked this topic so now I ask you, what do you think of the music of the game? Is it good? does it need a change or is it fine like this?:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

To be honest, I personally like the new musics added in the last updates. Didn't you? :sorry:

3 hours ago, Nolan said:

To be honest, I personally like the new musics added in the last updates. Didn't you? :sorry:

I can never hear the music. It doesn't seem to activate during war, it just plays the normal PvE music

The only song I think I heard that's new is the one that plays if you don't revive when your dead but still. I would love to hear new music. I would personally love to see something like CoD's song selection screen or Runescape's song selection menu

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Game developers often choose music that aligns with the game's atmosphere and intended emotional impact. However, it's important to note that creating music for a game involves careful consideration of various factors, including spotify promotion, gameplay, and overall design. The music should enhance the player's experience without overwhelming or distracting them.

Edited by DexterPerry

They better add some banger middle eastern music for the new map.

Something like this I think fits the game and the new theme very much: