Raid Bosses need a change

SeaDemon

Hello! First of all I am going to apologize since my language is not English so forgive me for any spelling mistakes I may commit,now yes.

I wanted to open this topic due to a proposal that I have and that is:

Rework the Raid Bosses

What do I mean by this? let me explain

Most of us who have been playing for a long time know that some of our beloved raid bosses are not what they were before, going from being imposing bosses to small "farming" bosses, can you imagine who I'm talking about, yes, I'm talking of: Black Elm,Enginner and Kronus. 

It is not a secret that they have lagged far behind in terms of both difficulty and value since in the case of the first two their books are a complete "meh" and in the case of our old dragon he does not even have one compared to sea bosses whose books provide a really good upgrade.

~So what would be the solution?

1)First readjust the difficulty

as I said these bosses no longer provide a real difficulty making even the boss of sea "inker" is even more difficult than these, more especially in; The engineer and kronus, since elm at least is missing some healer, I think that an increase in statistics and some changes in their abilities should be made to make these bosses a challenge again.

2)Rewards

I think that rewarding the brave warriors who managed to overcome a threat of great magnitude is important, but ... what to give them?

the truth to give a reputation (in the case of the bosses of ayvo) would not be bad at all since although it does not serve much to those who have already reached the maximum to all those who do not wish to do quest, dungeon or the event in their area can help acquire the achievement more easily In the case of kronus, I sincerely believe that his dungeon is enough of a reward, something that would have to be changed is the difficulty level of this in addition to its drops, since these are completely outdated, making this dungeon worthless.

3)Drops

Now let's talk about the good costumes and books, I sincerely consider that in the case of the costumes ignoring the engineer, these are quite good, the only one that stands out in a bad way is that of the engineer due to how simple and not very showy it is.

Now speaking of books, I consider that a change would not hurt and now I will tell you why;

Enginner Books(Physical Defense/Magic Defence)

These are the worst books in my opinion for any class because currently in the case of "tank" having a lot of def is no longer useful since the meta is more focused on reducing damage, I understand that these stats also reduce the damage you receive but it is that this same can be mitigated by the "penetration" stat that all existing beings in Warspear have and in the case of the "dmg" or healers arming one of these books will never be an option since these classes tend to go more for offensive stats like critical and penetration.

Black Elm(Accuracy/Critical Damage)

These in my opinion are much better and more useful but even so a change or some added mechanics would not hurt.

Dragon Kronus(Not have)

:wssad:

the fact that not having a book in my opinion made this boss the most forgotten of all if we add that to the fact that his dungeon has a very outdated equipment makes this the worst boss raid of all, in my opinion at least some book should be added either when killing him or as a possible reward in his dungeon.

in conclusion

I consider that a change would give a new life to these great and iconic bosses that deserve to be feared as in the old days.

Thanks to everyone who reads this topic and I hope you liked it, I invite you to leave your opinion on what could do to improve these bosses. I say goodbye, until next time.

Edited by SeaDemon
title

• SeaDemon changed the title to Raid Bosses need a change