Wolf's Alacrity is not fair on 1st stage of Mermen GvG

@Peony @Akasha @Holmes @snorlax @Nolan

It already 3month+ since reported and confirmed to be fixed and not fixed chieftains abusing speed buff in mermen stage 1 to take crown fast, i only demand full disable of skills once enter stage 1, like how arena system works, its not hard to make it possible why still not fixed after 3 updates passing by do we need to spam forum for bugs to be noticed?

304428692_bug3.thumb.png.d4f19699ade4ccd45dfc3eb9cc421b0c.png

any class keeps the buffs when they enter mermen stage 1 late, but seeker invisibility gets removed because it off his ability to keep it active, but war chieftain doesn't need the ability, because its a buff that is pre used, i hope can fix this as soon as possible mc guilds abusing this bug to their advantage

also in grotto chieftain allowed to use speed skills while having torch

Using bugs to win guild vs guild events? Thats not balancing about which devs always talk about. Either allow everyone to use, or Dont allow anyone. Also using this skills while having torch in grotto? Really devs? This is ur balancing? You guys really needs to fix this.

Edited by yellowmiks
Typo error

this has already been changed, not everything the devs do they say, if you weren't a crybaby who cares about these things you would pay more attention to other more important details.

again speaking they have already changed it

Yeah its pretty annoying,then they go on our world chat and brag and cry about winning but they cheating🤦🏻‍♂️shouldnt allow any skills on entrance

2 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

this has already been changed, not everything the devs do they say, if you weren't a crybaby who cares about these things you would pay more attention to other more important details.

again speaking they have already changed it

Fixed? Wow!!! Why i cant see any difference then? Wait fixed = do nothing? I really need to check my dictionary again.

1 minute ago, yellowmiks said:

Fixed? Wow!!! Why i cant see any difference then? Wait fixed = do nothing? I really need to check my dictionary again.

maybe you'll see a difference when you start playing instead of just crying. or when you have enough reputation and do everything to walk as fast as possible

2 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

maybe you'll see a difference when you start playing instead of just crying. or when you have enough reputation and do everything to walk as fast as possible

Posting for bugs on forum is crying? Wait wait wait, i played a lots of games and posted bugs. Sry,  i didnt knew that posting on forum is crying. Devs never mentioned this in their rule book. And i know why r u saying its fixed. U must have a chief🤣🤣🤣

U must have a chief

yes I have, and I can say that it has already been fixed.

And i know why r u saying its fixed

my guild can easily eliminate any rival, if you want we need the crown to win. maybe that's what you mean, and not that I abused bugs, even because I never took the crown

It has not been fixed. Well where is the fair game if some classes can use skills in merman?

If this is the case let every class use the skill.

Devs need to rethink.

Edited by rachit

5 hours ago, lallouss said:

It already 3month+ since reported and confirmed to be fixed and not fixed

First, keep in mind this isn't a bug (please, let's stop with this drama of calling everything a bug).

This is working the way it should, so you don't reach the middle of the map without heal or other buffs.

Although, I do agree this isn't fair and it can be changed somehow.

Would you please send the link of the post saying "this will be 'fixed' "?

• Nolan changed the title to Wolf's Alacrity is not fair on 1st stage of Mermen GvG
56 minutes ago, Nolan said:

First, keep in mind this isn't a bug (please, let's stop with this drama of calling everything a bug).

in snow GvG skill buffs gets removed after entering the GvG, in mermen skill buffs stays

This is working the way it should, so you don't reach the middle of the map without heal or other buffs.

chieftain +50%speed boost with relic boost is 10sec+40%boost = 14 second if entered late into the mermen stage 1 it last till he reach mid

Although, I do agree this isn't fair and it can be changed somehow.

it can easily be changed made like arena system enter and remove all current buffs applied on character than apply silence till crown is taken, it matters alot what is fair and unfair and after reported the bug several times still no changes made after many updates why we are asking?

Would you please send the link of the post saying "this will be 'fixed' "?

no post only regular talk, is it going to be fixed anytime soon?

it is a bug to have any buff applied before mermen and still be able to receive it after stage 1 starts yes or no?

Edited by lallouss

its kinda funny how hard mercs cry here because they lost with 3 star war buff (which isnt fair either in a gvg btw) + castle buffs to a guild with none of both (real reason why they decided to make a topic), while the mc guild HASNT even used this non existing „bug“.

but typical for zeus to cry when hes losing too much :) .

@Nolanif youre already reworking stage 1 then you may aswell add the snow GvG feature where a round automatically ends after 3-4minutes. Stage 1 is all about who gets the first crown and hides it in their camp.

maybe also remove the blessings buff from the crown holder like in snorlar gvg commander?

8 minutes ago, AmceRe said:

its kinda funny how hard mercs cry here because they lost with 3 star war buff (which isnt fair either in a gvg btw) + castle buffs to a guild with none of both (real reason why they decided to make a topic), while the mc guild HASNT even used this non existing „bug“.

@Nolanif youre already reworking stage 1 then you may aswell add the snow GvG feature where a round automatically ends after 3-4minutes. Stage 1 is all about who gets the first crown and hides it in their camp.

maybe also remove the blessings buff from the crown holder like in snorlar gvg commander?

agree to this. 

whoever gets the crown first.. basically won the GvG.

22 minutes ago, AmceRe said:

If a chieftain enters inside the Merman gvg after event start with "Wolf Alacrity" buff , that buff will be removed automatically.

This issue is already fixed with spring event and I dont know why people making useless topic for nerfing Chieftains more....

I hope the Merman gvg 1st will be like getting points only by killing the opponents and crown area must be re-worked like only commander can  enter and take by fighting with opponent commander  1vs1 (Without any castle buff , war buff, pots , scroll and castle heal pot , If they used before it should be removed after he/she enter the crown area).

This will be more interesting as a gvg and people no need bother who gets the crown first for a win.

@ Zeus try making a video ( which u say u are gud at doing ) next merman using a low lvl chief n see if there is a bug n forward it here instead of saying there is bug without a proof . Last update everything was fixed skills go auto off when stage starts .

3 часа назад, lallouss сказал:

chieftain +50%speed boost with relic boost is 10sec+40%boost = 14 second if entered late into the mermen stage 1 it last till he reach mid

Exit opens 10 seconds after guild enters base. So if you use skill exaclty on time you get 3-4 (more like 1-2) seconds speed boost under water. Cmon, tp elixir luck gives more then chiefs buff.

7 minutes ago, w4n7_50m3_c0ff33¿ said:

Exit opens 10 seconds after guild enters base. So if you use skill exaclty on time you get 3-4 (more like 1-2) seconds speed boost under water. Cmon, tp elixir luck gives more then chiefs buff.

After warspear bday update if u use skill n enter inside at 1st stage all skills go auto off till crown is taken. U can check in the next merman with a seeker or a low lvl chieftain if the skills stay or not  if u have doubt n make a video if u find a bug

Edited by Buuuu

@lalloussbro i have an question,

why didnt you cry this much when you abused the mage aoes under blessings bug?

oh wait another question, why didnt you cry even more after abusing the rottung event bug?🤔🤔

20 минут назад, Buuuu сказал:

After warspear bday update if u use skill n enter inside at 1st stage all skills go auto off till crown is taken.

Thats news for me) Anyway i dont see any issues with chiefs at all.

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

keep ur drama in game i wont respond to kids on forum

Hypocrisy at its best

Edited by AmceRe

ok so, for short, there is this issue wich the buffs stays when entering a new round of the merman trials on first stage? i dont would call it a bug but rather more a exploit (even if its no game error occured, just an lack in the system to prevent anyone to go inside boosted). 

if this issue is existent, u can easly prove it by using any class wich can applies themselves an buff long eught to last beyond the period at the start of the each round where both guilds are sealed in thier camps, then, if you can show chieftans can get that effect trought, u bascialy prove that they CAN do that wich should be instantly dealt with

please tell me if im describing the issue ur talking of is correct, if yes, bring proof that it is still existing

@zeus

You lost with 3 stars + Castle buff and you’re making a forum post because you can’t accept this. 

I think first stage of merman trials needs to be reworked- 

Those who get crown first wins 99% of time. I’m sure your castle buff+3 star+ more players online couldn’t get it from us after we took. 

Nobody yesterday even went outside and used wolfs+ i beat all your members mid ( if it was there i would have gotten) 

Maybe we should talk about unfair, 80 MC vs 400+ elf during war (in which you have 3 teles in war 2x as well as globes) 

@Roland

I have played this game many years, what can we do about the faction imbalance? Years ago nobody was allowed to make elf Char. 

Obviously the 4-1 population is because elf side is easier in everything (i started out as elf in 2012) 

This hasn’t changed in over 9 years. 

50 minutes ago, hitmanz said:

please check into This and fix. is no fair when only one class that buff skill stay active after entering gvg merman stage 1. 

As already clarified, there are no bugs which need to be fixed. At the most, chief's skill has to be redesigned in these scenarios. 

45 minutes ago, Higgings said:

As already clarified, there are no bugs which need to be fixed. At the most, chief's skill has to be redesigned in these scenarios. 

there is bug being exploited, entering mermen stage 1 while having skill buffs still active is a bug, considering can be fixed like entering arena system removing all casted buffs by skills on hero, in snow GvG event skills were cleaned before starting the GvG there is many ways to fix this

1. making the stage 1 start after 20 second rather than 10 second + making 2 areas of camps so you need to cross to 2nd area once u enter stage 1 so entering late prevents abusing late casting of speed skills

2. auto removal all applied buffs from skills once enter stage 1 like arena system

3. rework of mermen matching system or fighting system if many other people complaining not having chances to getting wins always same opponents

3 hours ago, lallouss said:

there is bug being exploited, entering mermen stage 1 while having skill buffs still active is a bug

Skills dnt stay even u use be it chief wolf skills or other after the recent update everything goes auto off . If u dnt trust it try checking it with a low chief in next merman sunday n if u found anything post the video here .

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

chief's skill has to be redesigned in these scenarios. 

Wolf skill buff dnt stay even u use 1 sec bfre merman starts when silence skill on u all skills go auto off. The bug thing they reporting here is excuse for their loss. 

4 hours ago, lallouss said:

there is bug being exploited, entering mermen stage 1 while having skill buffs still active is a bug,

I think the admins have a better idea of what constitutes a bug or not. You keep calling it a bug, when it's been clearly mentioned by them that it's not a bug. 

Anything that does not work in someone's favour does not necessarily have to be a bug. 

:suspicious1:

Nothing personal man. 

Also you might want to do a fact check. Wolf's alacrity, automatically switches off now after the anniversary update so basically this whole topic is moot. 

And to the other people commenting, please verify your facts before claiming something is out of balance. 

I do agree that the mermen GvG needs some new flavour to it though. It comes down to whoever reaches the crown first, wins. 

Edited by TheCaster

4 hours ago, TheCaster said:

I do agree that the mermen GvG needs some new flavour to it though. It comes down to whoever reaches the crown first, wins. 

Yes , Merman event 1st stage need a fair rework 

9 hours ago, lallouss said:

1. making the stage 1 start after 20 second rather than 10 second + making 2 areas of camps so you need to cross to 2nd area once u enter stage 1 so entering late prevents abusing late casting of speed skills

2. auto removal all applied buffs from skills once enter stage 1 like arena system

3. rework of mermen matching system or fighting system if many other people complaining not having chances to getting wins always same opponents

I agree with this.  this system will make the system better than the current system and more fair to the Mcs and elfs side