I lost all my mcoin

Jollier

Please check ticket under name Ekashin Eu Emerald.  i lost all my mcoin today idk why, im not usualy someone who pest around to get fast response but i need that mcoin to buy gladiator elixir now to start next season arena :/

6 hours ago, Shinn said:

Please check ticket under name Ekashin Eu Emerald.  i lost all my mcoin today idk why, im not usualy someone who pest around to get fast response but i need that mcoin to buy gladiator elixir now to start next season arena :/

Hey,

Unfortunately only the support team can help you with that. Please allow them up to 5 business days to respond. 

All the tickets are answered by order of arrival. Sending more than one email can result in your ticket going to the back of the queue or in the spam box.  

10 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Hey,

Unfortunately only the support team can help you with that. Please allow them up to 5 business days to respond. 

All the tickets are answered by order of arrival. Sending more than one email can result in your ticket going to the back of the queue or in the spam box.  

Can u pls tell me how this could've happenned? I never lost mcoin before

1 minute ago, Shinn said:

Can u pls tell me how this could've happenned? I never lost mcoin before

I am really sorry for that. :sorry:

But only the support will be able to check and explain what actually happened with your mcoins. 

2 minutes ago, Nolan said:

I am really sorry for that. :sorry:

But only the support will be able to check and explain what actually happened with your mcoins. 

Great, that will do. Thanks mate