High amp in noob arena

Weaknight

Do you know why there is not 5v5 in arena on level 6 or below ?

Why noobs don't play in arena ?

The first reason is that... many of them don't know about the ap/arena shop.

But the main reason is that good players, who are too afraid to level up or fight pro, or just players that target the top rating in arena raiting ; choose to stop lvling up.

But at mow level, you don't have much more items that those giving by quests (which are very bad). And you dont want to waste money to buy new weapons in shop, because you know that they will be soon outdated. But in arena... you figh good players, who are playing their character since long, and have pro gear.

Those players, in my opinion are cowards, too scared to face players of their level. They are disgusting noob of the arena, and even a pro player ; with skill don't have the smallest hope to win against people with such enhancement. The worst is for mage/warlock, who have damage zone skill (a bit useless in a  2v2)

Thanks for reading this little rage complaint  :(

actualy im to poor to level up my lvl14 paladin, but i still pvp some lvl18-19-20.

panchens op lvl3 doesnt want to lvl up, im too lazy for that

panchens op lvl3 doesnt need to lvlup, i already kill 1000 lvl20 rangers full +10 solo

panchens op lvl3 cant lvl up, people would be scared to demand arena and aigrind would loose their profit from selling arena tickets

Low arena brackets are fun and not completely full of boring max resilience where everybody using the same set, that's another reason why people participate in them. I've got some strong chars for each. Though I don't demand in them much anymore, low level chars are also good fun for pvp. I also do 19-20  :)

Опубликованное фото