Mrlezebonz

what do you guys think?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. what do you guys think?

• they just want money
    • it sucks
    • all of the above(options 1 and 2)
    • its good

I honestly think its garbage. I didnt think you'd  have to use mcoins just to get one. Also I thought they would stay forever along your side like other games. =_=

It's not that bad. Acquiring a minion scroll doesn't require you to buy miracle coins since they are also available as quest rewards and from arena shop.

Even though they are temporary, they are a great help in certain quests.

Minions shouldn't be forever, because of one simple thing: If there will be forever minions, there will be possibility to get weapons, armors or any kind of amplification for them; so if now people cry about big difference between high amp/low amp players, imagine what will happen when high amped player will have pro minion.

If you suggest forever minions (this kind that we have now: mermans etc) it's unnecessary in my opinion. I use minions only for dungeon, lab, sometimes kota. Making them forever will make this game just too easy.

Minions are cheap enough to use them when u need to kill something (low lvl players need sometimes to kill mini-boss) or use them for lab/dungeon run etc.

Sorry but 200-220 ap - you can get it easily by just doing 5 free arenas, 1-2k gold to buy 1h minion's is cheap too.

But I agree with fact that there should be some more "minions rewards" from quests etc. For now you can get them only from gridaur's breath daily quests, swamp and tournament reward so it would be good if there will be 1-2 quest/s more to get 1-2h minion (random type or you need to choose one)

Slightly random and a little off topic, but, I believe you should get it back  8)

It isn't off-topic at all. Look at the title, it clearly speaks about a hat.

And minions aren't garbage. They are nice and very helful. :)

It isn't off-topic at all. Look at the title, it clearly speaks about a hat.

And minions aren't garbage. They are nice and very helful. :)

OK, point taken there about the Hat part  ::)  and minions are very useful I agree.

Minions shouldn't be forever, because of one simple thing: If there will be forever minions, there will be possibility to get weapons, armors or any kind of amplification for them; so if now people cry about big difference between high amp/low amp players, imagine what will happen when high amped player will have pro minion.

If you suggest forever minions (this kind that we have now: mermans etc) it's unnecessary in my opinion. I use minions only for dungeon, lab, sometimes kota. Making them forever will make this game just too easy.

Minions are cheap enough to use them when u need to kill something (low lvl players need sometimes to kill mini-boss) or use them for lab/dungeon run etc.

Sorry but 200-220 ap - you can get it easily by just doing 5 free arenas, 1-2k gold to buy 1h minion's is cheap too.

But I agree with fact that there should be some more "minions rewards" from quests etc. For now you can get them only from gridaur's breath daily quests, swamp and tournament reward so it would be good if there will be 1-2 quest/s more to get 1-2h minion (random type or you need to choose one)

Thanks fot the essay :/