new shaman skill is very crazy.....

Glennr

u shaman have same problem ?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. u shaman have same problem ?

• yes
    • no
    • no no no, you are crazy Glennr !!!

well, this skill is used for imprision the target, i hate this skill, becuase when i use in a barbarian, rogue or bladedancer they continue attacking me, but in a long distance  :wacko:

SO WHY USE THIS SKILL ???????????????????? :bad:

lol shaman got a crazy skill....

"many times"  this skill is not good for arena ( i think)  :sorry:

• 1 month later...

Yes I have this problem too, maybe 20 of the time. Its a glitch or delay if you ask me. Whenit happens to me its when I cast quake at close range it bugs so that melee units keep on atking even when you back up. To use quake properly you need to be ahead, placing quake where they are going, so they walk in to quaked are while shman is casting. That and quaking units at the end of their blind will guarantee that they are properly imprissoned and no harm on shaman. So yes glennr it happens but I still love quake and its vital for me. I cant tell you how many fights against rouges, barbs, blades and RANGERS, ive won cause quake have given me the time to heal and control the fight  when im dying and they are full hp when we are left 1on1 in arena. It isalittle buggy and/or delayed but with practice it will get better and it is a must in my shaman book. A quake-build shaman have only one weakness and thats moon/crit druids (shamans) any other class I have the upper hand fighting.

• 1 year later...