My suggestions

kalid1988

I started to play this game a while ago and during tha short time some ideas came to my mind.. here they are

• Armor/Weapon Mastery - my idea is that u can spend 1 skill point into dedicated weapon mastery and 1 for armor mastery, it would give 5% dmg or def. So players can choose if spend all their skill points for active skills or sacrifice 1 or 2 for passive. Let's say u can only choose 1 path of weapon or armor mastery (cause casters have only 1 path of weapon and armor mastery)
  • New weapons/armors - it would be nice to have more weapon and armor diversity, I would appriciate more stuff with drain and atack speed, maybe some slight skill cooldown items for fighters??
  • Sixth skill - as the world of WS is progressing it would also be nice to have some new skills, I was thinking about a list of 5 or 10 skills from witch u can choose only 1 skill at 15 lvl and the choise will be permanent. It doesnt have to be staight atack skills. I was more thinking about skills like Resurection, increasement of stats for short period of time, party heal or something.. but with huge cooldown!
  • Mail service - briliant thing from Lineage 2. As I found it very difficult to transfer items and gold from one side to another it would be lovely to have mail service. Mail could contain 5 items and u can sent it to any player. All u will have to do is put player's name into column add items or gold and press "send". Recieving will be similar like when u recieve a gift from Miracle shop. "Open" then check whats in and press "to bag"
  • More customization and Wings - Well these are just my wishies :D I would love to add lighting or burning visual efect on weapons or something and because I used to play MU online a lot It would be awesome to have a quest or something at lvl 20 to make a wings (angel or demon - depends on the side). It would take place in costume slot and character will be flying insted of walking.

1. Passive skills would be a cool idea. But there shouldn't only be dmg/def ones. I would like that each kind of class group like healer/dmger/tanker and so on would have skills specialized on their kind of "group".

2. Nice idea. But there are already many types of weapons,so idk really. But one thing I especially want is "Mail Armor". It got more defence than leather armor, but less than heavy armor. It would have more dmg stats too. (Only problem is that there alreadi are alot of Heavy armor that is chain mail

3. New skills would be awesome. Bur devs already said new skills are coming, so we probably juat have to wait.

4. Would be nice.

5. Nah. I don't really like the idea.

1. Passive skills would be a cool idea. But there shouldn't only be dmg/def ones. I would like that each kind of class group like healer/dmger/tanker and so on would have skills specialized on their kind of "group".

2. Nice idea. But there are already many types of weapons,so idk really. But one thing I especially want is "Mail Armor". It got more defence than leather armor, but less than heavy armor. It would have more dmg stats too. (Only problem is that there alreadi are alot of Heavy armor that is chain mail

3. New skills would be awesome. Bur devs already said new skills are coming, so we probably juat have to wait.

4. Would be nice.

5. Nah. I don't really like the idea.

1. I know what u mean, this idea came to mind when I was playing my pala, for example u have 2h mace mastery and possible skill enchantment could be one of dmg/atack speed/crit/astral something about 5% / 4% / 3% / 40

5. i was bit high