PROBLEMS DEMAND

Vlawot

@Holmes @Nolan have problems or bug demand many down cant up slow up win 5x5 before everyday and now curcible 3x3 normal dmd is ok, my friend banzuan have problem bug dmd cant up win slow everyday and yesterday i forget ss about 5x5 34/3 and curci 3x3 18/0

have problems demand like waste time and money? have others many players have bug demand want make all ss show?

NEED FIX SERVER ALL RESET DEMAND!

20210610_225931.thumb.jpg.802f4f64425c8ad119b82d7ae51a839a.jpg

20210610_230011.thumb.jpg.d67da54945715e8c97ab228e3bf124bb.jpg

20210615_105821.jpg

20210615_105654.jpg

20210615_105944.jpg

20210615_105901.jpg

Bro, you are complaining about a deal that is made in this server, it is not a server problem that you only get down and the deal is up win because it is all random, other servers are fighting for their wins, no matter if up or down.. 

Solution? Fight for your wins no matter if you get down or up in arena, or just gamble for up wins until you are done with all 25..

Uhm this is not a bug or glitch. Up and left win is so called gentlemans agreement in eu server. In arena you are supposed to fight for wins not just wait for up spawn when you demand into 3v3 or 5v5😮💨. So when you get 100 times down spawn in arena its not a glitch or bug its just very bad luck thats all.

46 minutes ago, Vlawot said:

@Holmes @Nolan have problems or bug demand many down cant up slow up win 5x5 before everyday and now curcible 3x3 normal dmd is ok, my friend banzuan have problem bug dmd cant up win slow everyday and yesterday i forget ss about 5x5 34/3 and curci 3x3 18/0

have problems demand like waste time and money? have others many players have bug demand want make all ss show?

NEED FIX SERVER ALL RESET DEMAND!

20210610_225931.thumb.jpg.802f4f64425c8ad119b82d7ae51a839a.jpg

20210610_230011.thumb.jpg.d67da54945715e8c97ab228e3bf124bb.jpg

20210615_105821.jpg

20210615_105654.jpg

20210615_105944.jpg

20210615_105901.jpg

I still don't understand the problem.

1. Is it difficult to win the battle?

2. You're waiting too long in the queue?

3. The counter is showing the wrong quantities of win/loss?

Please let me know which of these is your complaint about

Just now, Nolan said:

If i understood correctly he is complaining that everytime he gets into arena he spawns on the down part of arena and since there is "up wins" deal between players he doesnt get wins 

So technically 1. but probably not in the sense you meant it

1 minute ago, Nolan said:

He wants that the arena System put him up in arena more often and because he is not up that often, just down he thinks this is a bug. EU-Emerald has this dumb thing "Demand 5v5 UP WIN" and it's an agreement made between all people in EU Server to win always if you are upside of the arena, and if you are down you are supposed to afk/ to lose and to do nothing at all, just to look at the enemies from up killing you... that's EU-Emerald my friend " UP Win" people don't fight anymore in it, and when they get too much down side they complain and say it is a bug, because they refuse to fight for the win, they like to gamble up wins.

Like in this example, i am up in the arena, that means i win no matter what and the ppl down lose/afk/do nothing. That's why he is complaining. Not a bug or anything like that

image.thumb.png.4577aede453c921b1996f3fa02fcde56.png

Just now, Jcbreff said:

If i understood correctly he is complaining that everytime he gets into arena he spawns on the down part of arena and since there is "up wins" deal between players he doesnt get wins 

So technically 1. but probably not in the sense you meant it

Oh I get it now. 

@Vlawot There are no bugs or glitches. If this is an agreement among the people from your server and they're not breaking any rules, there's nothing that can be done from our end.

Thanks for the explanation, guys.

@Slap you no bug dmd normal work, vla and banz and others players have bug dmd, if u slap bug dmd more mad, not all bug dmd only other player bug dmd

@Nolan  if u play bug dmd will understand

soon many ss total or normal dmd stopped ss

Edited by Vlawot

3 minutes ago, Babocool said:

Go fight for your wins and stop do it in the easy way if you complain about tickets being wasted.:vp-looking:

bug dmd dont like waste time, if everyday bug dmd i will focus slow imps or soon problem see

Edited by Vlawot