Stop With This Ganking Please!

Xxveesxxx

Hello If Your Getting Killed For No Reason Then They Stupid And Noob,Noobies Gank If They Expect A Sorry From You For No Reason Then Dont Answer Them Stupid A**e's  :facepalm: :nea:

Bwahahahahahaha :rofl:

That's why i love to hate this stupid, stick-in-the-mud, unfair, monopolistic, smarty-pantsy and utmostly pointless, mandatory PvP system.

If we earned something with that i would be ok but we don't.

Bwahahahahahaha :rofl:

That's why i love to hate this stupid, stick-in-the-mud, unfair, monopolistic, smarty-pantsy and utmostly pointless, mandatory PvP system.

If we earned something with that i would be ok but we don't.

if we earn 1 guild point per person killed (including some restrictions to prevent abuse) it would be AWESOME  :snorlax:

I means its Warspear. But as far as it stands, theres only two reasons to war. For shits, and giggles. Which is boring. And 3-4dailys quests for cc. Give us something to really earn in war. Something to fight FOR

I means its Warspear. But as far as it stands, theres only two reasons to war. For shits, and giggles. Which is boring. And 3-4dailys quests for cc. Give us something to really earn in war. Something to fight FOR

Solving two "problems" in one.

More CC, and a meaning to war. All around win :drinks: