Revenge set vs. CC Guard Set

Azariath

Hi guys... i just wanna ask you wich set would you choose. I have both, and the differences are:

Revenge:

crit: 26.9

dod: 18.8

acc: 11

def: 1830

hp: 1792

CC Set:

crit: 21.1

dod: 19

acc: 10.7

def: 1851

hp: 2274

I started to think that devs should do something about Revenge set, you can check those stats, they are REAL... revenge only have 5%+ Crit?... it's the only point where Revenge win against rev set.

Shadow set?, means more hp, but it's for rogues...

Any druid have more hp than me :S ...

I think revenge need at least 1 stat of 150 hp... instead of the useless Sun Magic resistance stat in the armor....

ROGUES?! i used shadows set all my old ranger life, before i deleted it, and i used to do many dodges (25-28%), nice life (2100), nice crit (20%), nice speed (14%), nice accuracy (12-14%) why its for rogue?!

true shadows is for  rouges but most elfs use it...revenge is cost 1000k while shadows ppl dont sell...use cc its good..not a great difference to shadows as shadows got parry which is useless for us

What makes u say parry is useless for a rogue?

:facepalm:

noob us=ranger....

Ranger dont use parry rogues do...this is ranger topic man cant u undertand what i wrote..lol..nvm revenge set is useless for us tho...get shadows or cc

Yes, Rangers only need dodge to survived a battle. Including Accuracy bcoz it's range type (Shooting arrows, U know that), and attack speed.

Parry was useless for rangers. Parry = Blocking enemy attack with our own weapons, bcoz of that, rangers weapon was wooden . Can't clashing physical hit. Okay... If U don't like this, it's not a problem

noob us=ranger....

Ranger dont use parry rogues do...this is ranger topic man cant u undertand what i wrote..lol..nvm revenge set is useless for us tho...get shadows or cc

Kos, that's what im trying to say, Rev set was designed for rangers only, and it's meant to be useless?, NO WAY!, devs should modify some stats in it... it's a BG Set... CC set should not be better that BG sets :S ...

I dont wanna use shadow cause i dont like it, and it's for rogue :P ...

CC set is good  :good:  ... but BG set need to be better than cc... that's all...

Kos, that's what im trying to say, Rev set was designed for rangers only, and it's meant to be useless?, NO WAY!, devs should modify some stats in it... it's a BG Set... CC set should not be better that BG sets :S ...

I dont wanna use shadow cause i dont like it, and it's for rogue :P ...

CC set is good  :good:  ... but BG set need to be better than cc... that's all...

go learn how to play ranger.

lol, how can a ranger parry with a bow lmao :lol: :lol: . parry can be only done by a melee weapon. some of u guys need a dictionary.

Oh shit :crazy:

But even for ranger why is parry not good?? Vs rogue and barb who can now close the distance between rangers, parry would help alot?

go learn how to play ranger.

shadows was ment to be for rouges....why will ranger stats have parry???just that our set the revenge one is garbo...it should get better stats

revenge doesnt have parry=rangers choice...no arguments...because the rev set is poor so rangers use shadow thats it