[2014.02.21] It's time to get 50% more with Google Play and Windows Phone

r0land

It’s time for our weekend deal!

Every Google Play and Windows Phone Store purchase will give you 50% more Miracle Coins this weekend! And meanwhile, you will receive twice more Miracle Coins for completing SponsorPay offers!

Don’t miss the opportunity!

Offer starts: Right now!

Offer ends: Monday, February 24th, 7.00 GMT

Enjoy weekends!

Thanks for good promotion  ;)

(btw the problem lasts for 2 days :) )

ws and sponsorpay NOOB WORK :D ws can do all no need other team :P

Im using android and play store option is not on my phone.  Using galaxy note 3, any help please?

Redownload the game again from Google Play.

Yeah, good question.  :facepalm: :search:

In fact it's interesting; why they can't make sms +50% bonus.

I know that they don't get same amount of money from sms payment like from paypal etc. But the thing is a lot of people use sms. Amount of people buying mc with sms during bonus would replenish this missing money.

Even if it isn't as much profitable as other payment methods you devs should think about players and they're expectations.

I know that they don't get same amount of money from sms payment like from paypal etc. But the thing is a lot of people use sms. Amount of people buying mc with sms during bonus would replenish this missing money.

Even if it isn't as much profitable as other payment methods you devs should think about players and they're expectations.

sms costs more than any other payment method per transaction to my knowledge

It’s time for our weekend deal!

Every Google Play and Windows Phone Store purchase will give you 50% more Miracle Coins this weekend! And meanwhile, you will receive twice more Miracle Coins for completing SponsorPay offers!

Don’t miss the opportunity!

Offer starts: Right now!

Offer ends: Monday, February 24th, 7.00 GMT

Enjoy weekends!

I WANT VIA MOL POINT DISCOUNT  :clapping:

:diablo: Bonus 50 % for molpoint or i kill pvprange repeatedly :spiteful:

Good luck with that :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

180 mcoins for signs when we didn't have 50 % more paypal ? thx :) Advantage all google play payement and paypal user just got a f*ck  :clapping: (I'm paypal user)

paypal is 1 provider

google play is 1 provider

.... all 1 providers can easily be made an offer for them

sms payment is a 100+ provider may i say more or some genuis gona ask again why sms payment not in 50% offer? :bomb:

paypal is 1 provider

google play is 1 provider

.... all 1 providers can easily be made an offer for them

sms payment is a 100+ provider may i say more or some genuis gona ask again why sms payment not in 50% offer? :bomb:

You don't understand the point of my comment. I understand that it's not so profitable to make +50% bonus for sms. I don't care because I don't use this payment. I'm just saying that sometimes devs should show people that they actually listen to them and want let player feel that they can suggest something.

(They don't need to make sms bonus every week; just try to make it once)

You don't understand the point of my comment. I understand that it's not so profitable to make +50% bonus for sms. I don't care because I don't use this payment. I'm just saying that sometimes devs should show people that they actually listen to them and want let player feel that they can suggest something.

(They don't need to make sms bonus every week; just try to make it once)

its clearly impossible to do it, they will have to talk n synchronize with each provider of each country and all of them will have to agree on making a 50% add mcoins for them, i know i cant know how they do it, but its clearly they need to tell all sms providers about it to be done, impossible

its clearly impossible to do it, they will have to talk n synchronize with each provider of each country and all of them will have to agree on making a 50% add mcoins for them, i know i cant know how they do it, but its clearly they need to tell all sms providers about it to be done, impossible

The providers only accept and send the money, they don't send miracle coins. They will keep their part of money no matter 50% or not.

The providers only accept and send the money, they don't send miracle coins. They will keep their part of money no matter 50% or not.

yes ik but im 90% its a problem to make a 50% sms becuz their is alot of providers on it

yes ik but im 90% its a problem to make a 50% sms becuz their is alot of providers on it

I don't get it. What's the matter how many providers we use? There is one options for all sms users; "sms payment" no matter which one (provider) you use. The amount of $ earned is the same i think.

The point of my thinking is: Aigrind should give +50% (during one week etc.) to ANYONE who will use "sms payment" option. They don't need to talk each provider they want make discount etc. They will just give +50%.

I think they don't want make this promotion because from each one sms for example for 1$ they get just 0,5$ to they're bank account (half get provider) so if they will make promotion for sms: more people will buy mc by sms, but they will get less. So they prefer to use paypal etc when they get 100% or close to 100% money we pay. Maybe I don't know economy at all but, I think that amount of people buying mc by sms during sms payment promotion would companse that half money "wasted", or even they will get profit (compare to other payment options).

Not a big deal to try once.

// That's just my point of thinking, in fact I don't know the mechanics of sms payment so maybe high number of providers is actually a big problem.