mcs FAMILY !!

sternriter

i will tell something, why chronoz hate mcs now,

all its coz many players are selfish, other just stand at town, other just farm, many just want rich.

rich and what?,, no one care with that.

lets think about mcs future, lets work and play like family, always respect each other, no selfish, enjoy this game, play for fun, not for stress.

i love mcs, our population not many like elf, elf is many and everywhere, but we are strong faction.

before i always give new player lvl12, weapon lvl12 or costume, but when guild system come, im not give anymore, coz i need gold for my guild, and im not mcoin user, so sorry if i never help new player again, doesnt mean im selfish.

dont ever give up, where u spirit to kill elf?.

dont ever quit, dont ever stop, we are family, dont forgot that, and player from other country please help indonesia players to block t4 from elf cl quest, why only indo players always active to protect mcs area?,,

we not have teamwork, so from now start to make good relation with other mcs.

PROUD TO BE MCS!!!!!

I never said i hate mcs.

Just some people irritate me with their style of playing,it all about selling getting the highest equips and being +10.

Then talking about being pro #1, because all i did is bought everything possible in game.

Mine points of being professional player in this game are:

1. Be fair and don't steal.

2. Never act like rude dumbass idiot. World is covered by those people.

3. Never say about self you are pro even if people say that to you alltime. ALLTIME you can improve something.

4. Being active in game at every cost. Help save other playing the true player role.

5. Set a future goal in game what you want to be.

6. An averege amp can beat +10. Just need use brain.

7. Create own style, dont be copycat!

8. This is war game so we should mostly war in it.

9. Respect English as native server language.

10. Never give up something!

Those are mines points to be pro player in this game. PEOPLE SHOULD PLAY WITH SOUL .

We all playing role! And dark side aint dead yet!

i will tell something, why chronoz hate mcs now,

all its coz many players are selfish, other just stand at town, other just farm, many just want rich.

rich and what?,, no one care with that.

lets think about mcs future, lets work and play like family, always respect each other, no selfish, enjoy this game, play for fun, not for stress.

i love mcs, our population not many like elf, elf is many and everywhere, but we are strong faction.

before i always give new player lvl12, weapon lvl12 or costume, but when guild system come, im not give anymore, coz i need gold for my guild, and im not mcoin user, so sorry if i never help new player again, doesnt mean im selfish.

dont ever give up, where u spirit to kill elf?.

dont ever quit, dont ever stop, we are family, dont forgot that, and player from other country please help indonesia players to block t4 from elf cl quest, why only indo players always active to protect mcs area?,,

we not have teamwork, so from now start to make good relation with other mcs.

PROUD TO BE MCS!!!!!

So why we not unite to some sort of army of true skilled people like before.

All want old times i know it possible...just need to little more play with hearts.

Remember new fighters were born without anyone who showed them the right way.

We old people should make them better. But some just looking for own profit...

Before was easier to raise was less people...now it extremelly hard...but toghether we can that!

It is time to create ultimate army of people who have skill...then no elf can face us!

:| k stern u tell me there not to farm or try to be rich ,to be a family, u ask for a pic with me naked,i quit but due to nima i rejoin and lets forgot that incident... but i quit coz i had 0 gold :D in elf i was rich so even i have good lock 20 and i do something in arena no one take a lock to farm or something like this so i cant make money ... so i quit xd tho elfs are crazy but they are ppl to and not all ppl are bad... i found a nice guild with nice ppl who sometimes kick us coz they are drunk but thats accident and we are a family with guild or no xD so thats my opinion...  O:-)

I never said i hate mcs.

Just some people irritate me with their style of playing,it all about selling getting the highest equips and being +10.

Then talking about being pro #1, because all i did is bought everything possible in game.

Mine points of being professional player in this game are:

1. Be fair and don't steal.

2. Never act like rude dumbass idiot. World is covered by those people.

3. Never say about self you are pro even if people say that to you alltime. ALLTIME you can improve something.

4. Being active in game at every cost. Help save other playing the true player role.

5. Set a future goal in game what you want to be.

6. An averege amp can beat +10. Just need use brain.

7. Create own style, dont be copycat!

8. This is war game so we should mostly war in it.

9. Respect English as native server language.

10. Never give up something!

Those are mines points to be pro player in this game. PEOPLE SHOULD PLAY WITH SOUL .

We all playing role! And dark side aint dead yet!

create ur own style... its not like aion with 1000000000 skills xd we have 5 ... what styles can u  have? :crazy:

MC WOULD RULE IF WE ALL WENT FOR WAR AND NOT CAMP AT T4 , LIKE ELF , I SUGGEST SOME TOP GUILDS LEAD WARS SO MORE PEOPLE COME. CUZ I WENT WAR WITH CHRONOZ AND I SAW PEOPLE SPLIT UP SELFISHLY DO DO CL  :facepalm:  AND ONLY 5ISH PEOPLE MANAGED TO GET NEAR T1 CUZ EVERYONE SPLIT  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  . WHAT STERN SAID I COMPLEETEELLLYYYYYYYY AGREE ! CMON MCS BUCKLE UP! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

create ur own style... its not like aion with 1000000000 skills xd we have 5 ... what styles can u  have? :crazy:

I talked about ingame personality...lot people act bad now