Achievement Walkers in the Dark

lallouss

How to beat mc skill chieftain which can be used under attack mode making him super fast and run grotto high speed, also other bug chieftain still not fixed its been more than 3 month reported and confirmed with evidence

All server ss:

br-tourmaline.png.099428f37fd845c50d81d9e84bbba67d.pngeu-emerald.png.2896129689e90026a4f499640786c0dc.pngru-amber.png.805760a75eb30e1d3861f573e64f8b13.pngru-ruby.png.0dfc680e4d9a081fb6e4ffab73df14d6.pngru-topaz.png.714eece88eebdb010954b7fe05c81327.pngsea-pearl.png.8a29b3d2ed861c86fb29c35fda23c37b.pngus-sapphire.png.36b891ddc1d1713ec7e8e22c63aa7c0d.png

17 minutes ago, w4n7_50m3_c0ff33¿ said:

Try tp elixir + mage

full cd mage + medusa + tp pots + guild blessing skill (6-7second per time wrap jump) +60-80 second more (huge difference gap) than chieftain also its clearly impossible to beat chieftain +50%speed

You can use skills in grotto while holding torch and thats the problem.

Well its a problem since chieftains can use their speed skill specifically. While seekers need to be out of combat to use stealth for their speed boost and having torch agroes all the enemies in the room so no stealth.

So basically its impossible for any elf guild to get the best time in that event. Dont care about it myself all that much but would be great if you could compete for it on even grounds.

Edited by Raislin

47 minutes ago, Raislin said:

So basically its impossible for any elf guild to get the best time in that event. Dont care about it myself all that much but would be great if you could compete for it on even grounds.

yup agreed even grounds

29 minutes ago, lallouss said:

yup agreed even grounds

In this sense and this scenario - I agree with you. 

• 6 months later...

@Holmes @Peony @LeeLoo 10 month this is not fixed it what is the solution?

updated sea pearl, now all servers only legion side has this achievement

1.png.2e6d8d8da0ea92546f56118cacdf4321.png

Edited by lallouss

On 6/14/2021 at 12:29 AM, lallouss said:

yup agreed even grounds

*watches the ground at right side of western caravan camp at elf side with 1-yard possibility to cross* there's couple of disadvantages and advantages, not just on classes but war/gvg/bosses/events, look at elf side dynamic near grotto, and compare it to mc-side one, someone getting their plate served to bed, no? you can compare chief and seeker on pvp/war, which one can actually use stealth skill, which not. Warden was unkillable for year, maybe on next class update it'll change. But I honestly hope devs will check out the ground fairness on dynamics/wars too, not getting separate map for other dynamic boss while not giving it to other, LoL

7 hours ago, Ahmedic said:

I don't think it's a bug to fix it, the skill not made for that achievement but mc used it correctly.

nobody said its a bug, its an unfair advantage simply put, waiting an official reply still tho ty for remind me to re-bump topic

@Holmes @LeeLoo

• 4 weeks later...

@Holmes @LeeLoo 

why always when it comes to fair game play and equality admins and devs shush their mouth. Guyz please game equal for all, that chieftain skill in grotto feels likes that u guyz are partial to them. Looking forward for your reply.

Have to agree with this. Chiefs basically have their AoE damage stacked on mobs when being applied at simultaneously (I'd like to bring up that mages' fire skill does do AoE damage, but the damage does not stack when being applied by multiple mages at the same time), making it easier for them to clear mobs in grotto in mere seconds, not to mention that torch holder can use moving speed skill to reduce their time reaching the exit.

In addition to grotto, I also think that chiefs' moving speed skill is a hax skill considering that they can use it without restrictions (during and out of battles). They're simply too effective in GvGs and arena as a whole, having the ability to run in and out of battles, fetter, heal, and buff stats like critical chance, accuracy, resistance, and so on.

Edited by Eliminator

2 hours ago, Eliminator said:

Have to agree with this. Chiefs basically have their AoE damage stacked on mobs when being applied at simultaneously (I'd like to bring up that mages' fire skill does do AoE damage, but the damage does not stack when being applied by multiple mages at the same time), making it easier for them to clear mobs in grotto in mere seconds, not to mention that torch holder can use moving speed skill to reduce their time reaching the exit.

In addition to grotto, I also think that chiefs' moving speed skill is a hax skill considering that they can use it without restrictions (during and out of battles). They're simply too effective in GvGs and arena as a whole, having the ability to run in and out of battles, fetter, heal, and buff stats like critical chance, accuracy, resistance, and so on.

57 minutes ago, Jhazzz3 said:

I hope they add same skill like Chieftain +50% movement speed skill to Elf side that can use even in fight, or revamp it to be fair.

i think either make it unusable in combat mode or make seeker invisibility skill same as wolf alacrity should be same % speed to have even grounds in these spells, speed now in many parts of gvgs or events can be used to take advantage off

in this topic for example after 1st tnt take, 2nd 3rd 4th 5th tnt, chieftain can use his speed advantage to move faster to tower but this is temporary event not big deal like some other events which lasts longer like grotto achievement unbeatable achievement no elf skill can beat chieftain speed

В 15.01.2022 в 16:30, lallouss сказал:

i think either make it unusable in combat mode or make seeker invisibility skill same as wolf alacrity should be same % speed to have even grounds in these spells, speed now in many parts of gvgs or events can be used to take advantage off

in this topic for example after 1st tnt take, 2nd 3rd 4th 5th tnt, chieftain can use his speed advantage to move faster to tower but this is temporary event not big deal like some other events which lasts longer like grotto achievement unbeatable achievement no elf skill can beat chieftain speed

i guess a character like chieftain will appear soon and everything will be fine

52 minutes ago, Prayer said:

i guess a character like chieftain will appear soon and everything will be fine

yea i know its not important much just thought an official response would be good :vp-hehe:anyway no worries i give up on this for next few months

Only real way I could see this getting patched is to make the torch bearer have all skills essentially locked. (The one holding the torch cannot use skills)

8 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Only real way I could see this getting patched is to make the torch bearer have all skills essentially locked. (The one holding the torch cannot use skills)

Yes true than reset the achievements tho i think many will get mad if they reset their achievements i think devs trying to avoid this being fixed not because not finding ways to solve it but because in the end need to reset the achievement for it to be solved and many gona complain i think jejeje blah np