Question regarding mailbox

Venk

Question

A quick question regarding mailbox, I want to know for how long one can keep these chests/rewards received in mailbox. And does it affects the time period of a reward if it is viewed.
Last year i remember mailbox feature got updated. Hard to recall but there was a duration added to it if am not wrong. I'd like to know for how long one can keep those rewards in mailbox like for how many days a reward received in mailbox can stay without dissappearing and how many of the rewards/chests one can keep in there mailbox? Also if is there any limit to it? 

IMG_20210612_020728.jpg

Edited by Venkery

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Venkery said:

A quick question regarding mailbox, I want to know for how long one can keep these chests/rewards received in mailbox.
And does it affects the time period of a reward if it is viewed.
Last year i remember mailbox feature got updated. Hard to recall but there was a duration added to it if am not wrong. I'd like to know for how long one can keep those rewards in mailbox like for how many days a reward received in mailbox can stay without dissappearing and how many of the rewards/chests one can keep in there mailbox? Also if is there any limit to it? 

IMG_20210612_020728.jpg

Hey! :hi:

There isn't a limit of how long you can keep those mails with attached items (rewards/gifts/achievments), but the empty ones will be deleted after 12 hours. 

Update 7.1: Previously you could to accidentally delete a letter that holds any attach, but now no such message will be lost until you do not put your gifts or gold in the bag. Information letters without attachments you can delete yourself. Or they will be automatically deleted from your mailbox 12 hours after receiving the letter. 

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hey! :hi:

There isn't a limit of how long you can keep those mails with attached items (rewards/gifts/achievments), but the empty ones will be deleted after 12 hours. 

Update 7.1: Previously you could to accidentally delete a letter that holds any attach, but now no such message will be lost until you do not put your gifts or gold in the bag. Information letters without attachments you can delete yourself. Or they will be automatically deleted from your mailbox 12 hours after receiving the letter. 

I see, update 7.1 sounds like definitely not from the last year my bad. :biggrin:

I don't remember seeing any letter with no rewards attached to it as of now. If you don't mind can you show me an example of what it looks like?

1 hour ago, Venkery said:

I see, update 7.1 sounds like definitely not from the last year my bad. :biggrin:

I don't remember seeing any letter with no rewards attached to it as of now. If you don't mind can you show me an example of what it looks like?

Those letters when your item in the market was not sold on time. :tired2:

Someone pls kil me

YMGFnbPoy1IRy.gif

8 hours ago, Nolan said:

Those letters when your item in the market was not sold on time. :tired2:

Ah that was so dumb of me. My bad:facepalm1:

Edited by Venkery