+9/10 Endless war weapons

GetUknowWhat

Whats a "endless war weapon"? Is it when two opponents face each others in a duel and fight each other in a duel ring forever and eternity until death does them apart?

add 11 m.dmg frm doom +9 cz tht lv 19 hehehe but awesome  ;D

yeah. and as for healers +11 damage is a good addition  :spiteful:  im expecting 247 attack when its +10 lol,coz it has 200 damage on +8

Stats>dmg

I don't see why would you amp this crap to 10+ XD

im just gonna lose some accu stats by changing to it. and base on my experience,castors doesnt need much accu coz i can still hit rogues  :unknw:  im a healer Giiiiiiiiiii.. and our heal is based on our damage not on stats. :drinks:

im just gonna lose some accu stats by changing to it. and base on my experience,castors doesnt need much accu coz i can still hit rogues  :unknw:  im a healer Giiiiiiiiiii.. and our heal is based on our damage not on stats. :drinks:

Stataholic, I even use parry on cloak and dodge on rings on my shammy. Stat stat stat ;D

Well, anyways, you're a priest... I can't spare not even 1% acc coz of blind. :(

Stataholic, I even use parry on cloak and dodge on rings on my shammy. Stat stat stat ;D

Well, anyways, you're a priest... I can't spare not even 1% acc coz of blind. :(

haha i understand. i use parry on my cloack too lol. but not dodge on rings since castors doesnt need it(on my opinion). And as  Priest,we dont have continues healing so... all we can do is Heal as high as we can after being Blinded(priest vs shaman). :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

Lord mercy! grats.. :shok:

It is time like people were excited about Abyss gladius soon after  released of astral lab!Can't imagine it,one does hit 600+ normal attack on equipping both hands.It's very rare too,i haven't seen yet,apart from staves..

with that hp i'd use dodge rings. As you said yourself casters dont tend to have high accu cause of arena weapons usually. So that extra chance for dodging especially while blinded is gud.

with that hp i'd use dodge rings. As you said yourself casters dont tend to have high accu cause of arena weapons usually. So that extra chance for dodging especially while blinded is gud.

That's my MD set, not HP set.

That's my MD set, not HP set.

Actually meant that comment for the oracles guy. Didnt even notice this 2nd page -_-

Actually meant that comment for the oracles guy. Didnt even notice this 2nd page -_-

Oh ok *_*.

Here's it  :tease:

lmao, you should have told me your gonna take screen shot of me so i can face front. :blush: btw its still +9 tho, already used bunch of sets and nothing till i get bored so i equipped it. Wasnt expecting a green necro staff. -.- i like the violet one like gladius of endless war. :cray:

Just calculated, 2x +10 Endless gladius with crit enchant + Ice queen set = 685 dmg. Imagine if you gladiators cape + amulet + power card + polar bear drink :crazy:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

17 more dmg than doom at 10 and crystal greater chant is another 13 dmg so 30 total is a lot it puts a rogue from 602 to over 660 if both are amped to 10 with greater chants

• 2 months later...