Online forum

Gunzoo

Just a suggestion but I would find it pretty convenient if the warspear online forum was turned into its own individual app. Still available to log into on a PC but also being able to use an app instead of having to open a new internet tab and keeping the tab open 24/7. Lemme know what you think

all the app would do is open a browser and direct you here

so it would pretty much be the same thing, unless they build an entire new GUI

If you want, you could add the home page to bookmarks, and create a shortcut to it on your home screen.

that way you can reach the forum with a single touch and just close it when you are done.

hope this helps.

No I wouldnt know, never been an iphone person.

on android I just long-press the thumbnail of the site, the select "add shortcut to home screen"

you can probably google it

Why not place bulletin boards in every camp and town where players could read the most important announcements? That sounds rather good to me.

Agree.

Why not place bulletin boards in every camp and town where players could read the most important announcements? That sounds rather good to me.

Way too WOM

When we open the application we already see an announcement, the most important since last login so quite pointless if you ask me. Just too much work for now, let the gms do their work.

And on android you get notified of the daily deal and important announcements and stuff as well, don't know on other platforms but i think something similar happens.

And a forum app.. I don't like the idea, since every single forum app i used made me get traumatized. @_@

Bugs, glitches, just a plain horrible experience, so no and nopedydope.