[2021.06.10] Warspear Online Update 9.4: Forward to the Past. Release

Peony

30 minutes ago, Nolan said:

So you're trying to say that if I forgot the doors of my store open overnight, I am also guilty because you entered in and stole the goods? :suspicious1:

This game has been in operation for over 10 years. If you can go without closing a 10-year-old store, if you blame your most loyal players and leave the rest, yes. (by the way this is not the first time) What mistakes I saw and no one was punished. Take a look at the season 1 rewards if possible, people got them all in one day. They are still playing. If you want, we can go further back for the mistakes. I have more than 8 years experience in this game. I saw many bugs. But again, my intention is not to cause trouble. I just want a deal. 

1 minute ago, LeBlanco said:

This game has been in operation for over 10 years. If you can go without closing a 10-year-old store, if you blame your most loyal players and leave the rest, yes. (by the way this is not the first time) What mistakes I saw and no one was punished. Take a look at the season 1 rewards if possible, people got them all in one day. They are still playing. If you want, we can go further back for the mistakes. I have more than 8 years experience in this game. I saw many bugs. But again, my intention is not to cause trouble. I just want a deal. 

I mean, if a loyal player takes advantage of a bug, he/she isn't loyal anymore

5 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I mean, if a loyal player takes advantage of a bug, he/she isn't loyal anymore

Nobody has advantage for bugs. Bug is always bug. Loyal or non. Problem is who used that bug, some are still in play without any penalty. 

22 minutes ago, LeBlanco said:

I just want a deal. 

But as you should already know, as stated in the community rules, the forum isn't the place for this. :nea:

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

13 minutes ago, Nolan said:

But as you should already know, as stated in the community rules, the forum isn't the place for this. :nea:

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

I know general rules and more. Obviously, this issue is already closed. I thought you might be of some help. But as you can see it won't do me any good. No problem. I already quit the game. I prefer games that don't leave their store open overnights and don't blame their players when they make mistakes. With each mistake, the player they lost increases even more.

Edited by LeBlanco

On 6/10/2021 at 3:15 PM, Danfake said:

Why are battle passes available many days later? 

Developers don't want to launch all activities at once, but want to do it gradually. This increases the activity of the players well. 

• Holmes unpinned this topic