[2021.06.10] Warspear Online Update 9.4: Forward to the Past. Release

Peony

17 minutes ago, Joshua Saja said:

U welcome

FB_IMG_16233201242384360.jpg

IMG-20210607-WA0039.jpg

IMG-20210607-WA0037.jpg

I've seen them before, but they're not in the game yet, I was wondering if it was a mistake or we won't have them.

20 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Have you tried downloading from the official website and cleaning cache after installation?

From the play store. 

I've Uninstalled and installed the entire application itself. 

Though I think it's under maintenance at the moment? 

43 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Screenshot_20210610_191528_com.aigrind.warspear_edit_177547655777073.thumb.jpg.3316186a627e42c0442ebfce602b3022.jpg

Is this a bug? The amount of doubloons from ship has reduced from 750 to 500.

@Nolan

Same case with grotto too. 

Here :smile:

15 hours ago, Peony said:

Adjusted rewards and reload times for guild events "Assault on the ship" and "Descent into the grotto";

1 hour ago, Som said:

Rage+wamp armors are pure FAKE

FAKE

They are in the game. You cannot get them but that doesn't change the fact that they are in the game. Maybe they will add those items during this event

can someone tell me how long it takes to reset for beholder,demonologis and avenger? Since theres lots of maps to search for bosses hope its not takes too long.

8 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

can someone tell me how long it takes to reset for beholder,demonologis and avenger? Since theres lots of maps to search for bosses hope its not takes too long.

10mins but beholders hide random

On 6/10/2021 at 11:04 PM, Vlawot said:

@Nolan @Holmes

5x5 and crucible 3x3 mcs always win lose, today update have problems cant up win bug demand ?  3x3 full down i killed up win really bad

20210610_230011.jpg 20210610_225931.jpg

Keep in mind that the process is random. Devs can't know of an agreement made in game between players. Arena is supposed to be competitive; in other words, you can't ask for a fix for something which is not even contemplated to be a bug by devs. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Keep in mind that the process is random. Devs can't know of an agreement made in game between players. Arena is supposed to be competitive; in other words, you can't ask for a fix for something which is not even contemplated to be a bug by devs. 

If not bug i think problem demand or fix full down, tomorrow i spam again make ss see

Edited by Vlawot

4 hours ago, Vlawot said:

If not bug i think problem demand or fix full down, tomorrow i spam again make ss see

XD no offense

On 6/10/2021 at 3:03 AM, Peony said:

Smugglers

These sea merchants are quite cunning, but they bring really excellent goods! With update 9.4, unique equipment with new parameters "Underwater Reliability" and "Underwater Resistance" will appear in their store, which will greatly increase your strength under water.

now that i tried these i have a question, does the the solidity of underwater work independently from normal solidity or do they stack? since i am a tank with max solidity would i get 65% overall solidity or would it be 50% and another 15% chance in underwater

On 6/10/2021 at 4:38 PM, Shinn said:

When will you guys fix this appearance issue on every costume? I've sent ticket and devs said that they are aware of the issue, yet they didnt fix it since like 2014

It seems that they have more important issues to fix every time. It doesn't look like an error to me, just bad design. Not sure this will ever be fixed :tired2:

On 6/10/2021 at 4:43 PM, Justice5322 said:

the same happens with the bug that is not cleaning the old nicks.

Bug with cleaning old nicks? hm.. interesting. Afaik, they clean only nicks of inactive characters with certain parameters up to a certain level (5 if I remember correctly). What is the issue exactly? 

22 hours ago, Akasha said:

It seems that they have more important issues to fix every time. It doesn't look like an error to me, just bad design. Not sure this will ever be fixed :tired2:

Doesnt look like an error, i mean well ur hair go through ur cape/clothes is not an error :/

12 hours ago, Speedom said:

How do we expand personal storage space?

Future updates shall let us use miracle coin items to make it happen. 

On 6/10/2021 at 2:26 PM, LeBlanco said:

Why you delete my post? Why are you so afraid of the truth? Am I guilty of seeking my right?

Crafting a Killer One-Liner. With the help of some Ryan Gosling gifs | by  Kyle Hall | Welcome to The Family

First of all, If you got something deleted it wasn't me, but whoever did had a reason.

You were moderator in the past, don't play the victim with me like you don't know the forum rules. Por favor...

@Peony @Nolan  Beholder seems to be missing in the US sapphire server.
It's been 2 days now. We've sent 60 people to search all the red circles as shown in the event map. Even waited 20 mins in each area. Could you please look into this? Or is it something we're missing from our side?

On 6/10/2021 at 3:15 PM, Danfake said:

Why are battle passes available many days later? 

Good question. We don't really know why and devs aren't working today. I can ask later this week.

1 hour ago, TheCaster said:

@Peony @Nolan  Beholder seems to be missing in the US sapphire server.
It's been 2 days now. We've sent 60 people to search all the red circles as shown in the event map. Even waited 20 mins in each area. Could you please look into this? Or is it something we're missing from our side?

That is a good question

6 hours ago, Akasha said:

Good question. We don't really know why and devs aren't working today. I can ask later this week.

Probably trying tomake it better than the last one

@Holmes @Nolan have problems or bug demand many down cant up slow up win 5x5 before everyday and curcible 3x3 normal dmd is ok, my friend banzuan have problem bug dmd cant up win slow everyday and yesterday i forget ss about 5x5 34/3 and curci 3x3 18/0

have problems demand like waste time and money? have others many players have bug demand want make all ss show?

NEED FIX SERVER ALL RESET DEMAND!

20210615_105654.jpg

20210615_105821.jpg

20210615_105944.jpg

20210615_105901.jpg

20210610_225931.thumb.jpg.802f4f64425c8ad119b82d7ae51a839a.jpg

20210610_230011.thumb.jpg.d67da54945715e8c97ab228e3bf124bb.jpg

Edited by Vlawot

15 minutes ago, Vlawot said:

@Holmes @Nolan have problems or bug demand many down cant up slow up win 5x5 before everyday and curcible 3x3 normal dmd is ok, my friend banzuan have problem bug dmd cant up win slow everyday and yesterday i forget ss about 5x5 34/3 and curci 3x3 18/0

have problems demand like waste time and money? have others many players have bug demand want make all ss show?

NEED FIX SERVER ALL RESET DEMAND!

20210615_105654.jpg

20210615_105821.jpg

20210615_105944.jpg

20210615_105901.jpg

Sorry I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Is there a bug in the counter? Please create a separate topic for this. 

24 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Sorry I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Is there a bug in the counter? Please create a separate topic for this. 

How cant understand? mcs always 5x5 and curci 3x3 mcs like up win and down lose, have problems demamd cant up win and many more down this problems demand down cant up, need fix all reset demand  EU EMERALD

Edited by Vlawot

13 minutes ago, Vlawot said:

How cant understand? mcs always 5x5 and curci 3x3 mcs like up win and down lose, have problems demamd cant up win and many more down this problems demand down cant up, need fix all reset demand  EU EMERALD

You must create a post in another section for this matter. 

18 hours ago, Akasha said:

Crafting a Killer One-Liner. With the help of some Ryan Gosling gifs | by  Kyle Hall | Welcome to The Family

First of all, If you got something deleted it wasn't me, but whoever did had a reason.

You were moderator in the past, don't play the victim with me like you don't know the forum rules. Por favor...

Yes I know the rules. I also know that something will not change here but there is an injustice in the game. We both know these very well. My only regret is that my account, which I spent a lot of money and effort on, was blocked. Why would anyone ignore problems and blame a loyal player? I made a mistake and asked for forgiveness many times. The game was making fun of me by saying "you can open a new character". So do you think you're the only criminal player in the battle pass update? Is Aigrind not guilty? If I still have a chance, I want to go back. You can ask @Higgings about my role in the game. I'm sure he wouldn't want that wrong to happen either.

32 minutes ago, LeBlanco said:

So do you think you're the only criminal player in the battle pass update? Is Aigrind not guilty? 

So you're trying to say that if I forgot the doors of my store open overnight, I am also guilty because you entered in and stole the goods? :suspicious1:

On 6/10/2021 at 6:03 AM, Peony said:

Do not forget that you can fight each of the bosses outside the guild event. Gather a group of warriors close to you who will be ready to join the battle for the following rewards: 

Do the bosses drops costumes and books as well? Can you name some unique empowering relics?

11 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Do the bosses drops costumes and books as well?

Not outside the guild event

On 6/11/2021 at 2:35 PM, Ogull said:

now that i tried these i have a question, does the the solidity of underwater work independently from normal solidity or do they stack? since i am a tank with max solidity would i get 65% overall solidity or would it be 50% and another 15% chance in underwater

Doesn't actually matter because 50% solidity already nullifies any chance of crits, making additional solidity essentially useless.

That being said I just tested it and the "underwater solidity" is just normal solidity that is only active underwater, so the answer is no, it doesn't stack and the limit is still 50%.