Resist on the skill "Marked by the sun"

How can an ability that causes the "debuff" that only heals be resisted? what's the point in that? the development team owes attention to the Templar who URGENTLY needs changes to their mechanics.

Not only for this skill but deity statue skills, touch of truth that needs to be played from a long distance, healing mantra is a skill that causes death to the group if used on tank so I suggest change your mechanic too, harad teachings also need change to wue every 2/3 skills cast the effect is active by stun is very difficult, power of paradise needs to be changed to an active skill and not with constant effect this constant effect kills the energy of the templar with few skills, the stigma's healing effect should heal the limb with the lowest % of hp and not the one who can deliver the first automatic hit, this mechanic breaks all the advantage the skill would have.

hope they change him as quickly as possible to get him out of oblivion.

1 hour ago, Vulcarona said:

power of paradise needs to be changed to an active skill and not with constant effect this constant effect kills the energy of the templar with few skills

It would be kinda a nerf

the stigma's healing effect should heal the limb with the lowest % of hp and not the one who can deliver the first automatic hit, this mechanic breaks all the advantage the skill would have.

What about something like:

The Estigma debuff activates on the first hit to enemy, healing the character who attacks it and the character in the party with the lowest HP. 

So it would heal 2 players just like Harad's Teachings.

4 minutos atrás, Khrone disse:

Seria meio que um nerf

Se o cooldown da habilidade não está longe do tempo de efeito da habilidade, seriam por exemplo 20 segundos do efeito da habilidade e seu cooldown é de 24/25 segundos.

9 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Que tal algo como:

O debuff Estigma é ativado no primeiro ataque ao inimigo, curando o personagem que o ataca e o personagem do grupo com menor HP. 

Portanto, ele curaria 2 jogadores, assim como os ensinamentos de Harad.

great idea! but some players might see this mechanic as something too strong.

Don't forget that the focus of the post is to register the spider's resistance to stigma, something that shouldn't happen since stigma doesn't cause any reduction in status when under its effect.

11 minutes ago, Vulcarona said:

Se o cooldown da habilidade não está longe do tempo de efeito da habilidade, seriam por exemplo 20 segundos do efeito da habilidade e seu cooldown é de 24/25 segundos.

So it would be almost the same as a constant skill :piggy: i don't see any reasons to change it

11 minutes ago, Vulcarona said:

great idea! but some players might see this mechanic as something too strong.

Don't forget that the focus of the post is to register the spider's resistance to stigma, something that shouldn't happen since stigma doesn't cause any reduction in status when under its effect.

Let's say the actuall debuff heals 100% of the Templar's magical damage, so you could make the new effect heal 50% to the player who attacks and 50% to the one with the lowest HP, or something like that. 

Another idea (that would solve the resistance problem) would be that instead of applying a debuff, the Templar would periodically heal alies around him.

People were complaining about Shaman, so the Templar would become a walking Healing Totem :christmascandy:

Edited by Khrone

• Nolan changed the title to Resist on the skill "Marked by the sun"

I just want the developers to pay a little attention to the templar and repeating the main focus of the post is to show that the spider resisted the stigma and all the other bosses may also have this problem, I only had time to test it on the spider. Please take this information to the developers and consider the change in skills.

@Nolan

49 minutes ago, Vulcarona said:

I just want the developers to pay a little attention to the templar and repeating the main focus of the post is to show that the spider resisted the stigma and all the other bosses may also have this problem, I only had time to test it on the spider. Please take this information to the developers and consider the change in skills.

@Nolan

Btw does it happen with WD's aggro too?

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

Why ask about the warden if the focus is on the templar? and the Warden's area aggression function is to reduce physical and magical attacks around the warden and this skill does have a debuff.

Why ask about the warden if the focus is on the templar? and the Warden's area aggression function is to reduce physical and magical attacks around the warden and this skill does have a debuff.

I just asked if WD's debuff can also be resisted

If not, then Templar's aggro really has a bug

If it does, then sadly there is no bug in the skill and there isn't too much to change, unless the devs rework the mechanics of it

11 hours ago, Khrone said:

just asked if WD's debuff can also be resisted

If not, then Templar's aggro really has a bug

If it does, then sadly there is no bug in the skill and there isn't too much to change, unless the devs rework the mechanics of it

That's why this post was made to show that this wasn't meant to happen because I've NEVER observed mobs or bosses resist the warden's agro debuff.

16 hours ago, Khrone said:

Warden AoE aggro applies BOTH aggression and the debuff to physical/magic strength.

The aggression cannot be resisted but the other debuff can.

14 minutes ago, Vulcarona said:

That's why this post was made to show that this wasn't meant to happen because I've NEVER observed mobs or bosses resist the warden's agro debuff.

@Nolanso it's most likely a bug :piggy:

Just now, rafa9876 said:

Warden AoE aggro applies BOTH aggression and the debuff to physical/magic strength.

The aggression cannot be resisted but the other debuff can.

What about Templar's Aggro? Is the Estigma and the aggression debuffs the same?

Edited by Khrone

Ok, just saw the video again, the debuff was resisted but the aggro wasn't, so no bug at all :christmascandy:

However, it's still sad that you can't heal allies because of that

3 minutes ago, Khrone said:

@Nolanso it's most likely a bug :piggy:

What about Templar's Aggro? Is the Estigma and the aggression debuffs the same?

You can see it in the video he posted, the aggression debuff is applied regardless

oh u were faster than me smh

Here's a picture as proof 

Screenshot (121).png

Edited by rafa9876

3 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Ok, acabei de ver o vídeo novamente, o debuff foi resistido, mas o aggro não, então nenhum bug : christmascandy:

No entanto, ainda é triste que você não possa curar aliados por causa disso

if it really isn't a bug it's very sad to see the potential of the templar being slaughtered by crude mechanics! 😑

Just now, Vulcarona said:

if it really isn't a bug it's very sad to see the potential of the templar being slaughtered by crude mechanics! 😑

Yeah, idk why the devs did the skill like that

Saying it again:

18 hours ago, Khrone said:

Another idea (that would solve the resistance problem) would be that instead of applying a debuff, the Templar would periodically heal alies around him.

• Brb aggro increases its own defense, so it applies a buff
  • WD, Templar and Charmer aggro causes debuffs that are applied to enemies around the character
  • Healing skills are buffs applied to the ally

So it probably wouldn't be that hard for the devs to mix all of these mechanics and rework the Templar aggro so it would apply a buff to allies that would periodically heal them :piggy:

6 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Portanto, provavelmente não seria tão difícil para os desenvolvedores misturar todas essas mecânicas e retrabalhar o aggro Templário para que ele aplicasse um buff aos aliados que os curaria periodicamente

I have a lot of fun playing with templario but my experience in pve is really hampered by these strange mechanics, I hope that in a future and next update the developers can give the attention that the templario deserves.

2 minutes ago, Vulcarona said:

I have a lot of fun playing with templario but my experience in pve is really hampered by these strange mechanics, I hope that in a future and next update the developers can give the attention that the templario deserves.

I don't even play with the class but i hope the same

7 hours ago, lore said:

exscuse me... shoulnt it be also templar's aggression skill?

it still aggros even if it get resisted