sighs in in arena shop ^^

Pixypl

can we have sighs in arena shop pls :)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. can we have sighs in arena shop pls :)

• ys
    • ys

the idea has 2 sides the good and the bad.Bad is many people will be stronger now cus its easier to get signs :diablo:  and good side is price of arena tickets will go UP. 8)

um, this belongs in suggestions section, and I think its been suggested already.

also, its signs, not sighs :)

We all love "sighs".why not?

I could spend my whole evening trying to explain how it would affect Warspear, Aigrind and the whole amp system, I just don't feel like wasting my time here when I can waste it in other places.

Stupid idea, Devs won't even consider it.

Whack a receiving tag on them and price them so that the cost ratio of tickets for ap is higher than actual signs.. and id say.. why not?

Gigiddy.

Whack a receiving tag on them and price them so that the cost ratio of tickets for ap is higher than actual signs.. and id say.. why not?

Gigiddy.

1. Becuz we get 5tiks free each 10-12hours

2. They puted dmgs n defs only becuz ull need signs to use them

3. Whts the down side of putting signs in arena shop? Its becuz they can spam arena from low lvl4 to high lvl using daily free tiks n stacking signs to amp any unpersonal gear for free

4. This will reduce the outcome of buying signs from mcoin shop :)

its like they giving u a way to play warspear for free :D

Could you not see the troll possibility in my comment?

( Places signs in arena shop at 8k ap per piece "there you happy? at least its in there!" threatens bodily harm to any who protests )

ys is not a word so I won't select any... why is this in support, it's supposed to be in suggestions

I wonder too since i've clicked "Move to Suggestions" on the topic at the other section yet it moved it here...

Unknown reason, my bad.

Could you not see the troll possibility in my comment?

( Places signs in arena shop at 8k ap per piece "there you happy? at least its in there!" threatens bodily harm to any who protests )

:( didnt see it my bad, u sounded as a serious yes

its only an idear ;) how manny it should cost or what lv need to use must we talk about! and "warspear for free" manny ppl cant wait for the arenapoints so they buy glad pot and arena ticks ^^

I love it but i hate it too , however i believe 100% mcoin user will not buy coins anymore . Ws is just not a game but that is bussines too. :)

• 4 weeks later...