RARE COSTUMES GIVE SPECIAL SKILL?😱

Veldora12

Before you read about this suggestion I just want to say I know this is Crazy but still incredible Idea.

About rare costumes we know they are so expensive like Snorlar Costume, Costume of the Elm, Engineer, and etc. We just buying it and use it and there's no additional Power Stats or boost your stats, We just want to buy it use because it looks good to have them..it made us looks rich but it just a waste of gold right? As I said rare costumes dont give power boost .So..... why don't we put a one special skill to every Rare Costume. Rare skill from Boss of that Costume like  spawn right? Isn't it that nice?? 
then we have more reason why we would buy a expensive useless costume if we can get a rare skill from it.

I think isn't good put that, because now only riches people can only get it, and when people see that costumes bring u new powers, that will be too much more expensive.

Zedeght they are already expensive 

19 hours ago, Khrone said:

Costumes and skins are cosmetic only.

If costume has special skill like what I said up there it's not cosmetic anymore tho

9 hours ago, Veldora12 said:

If costume has special skill like what I said up there it's not cosmetic anymore tho

They don't need skills because they are for cosmetics only

As I am have 5 rare costumes some of player will not agree to this idea ofc because they don't have any rare costumes even one xD

Edited by Veldora12

9 hours ago, Veldora12 said:

You do understand that if they add skills to costumes everyone will be crying that it's "unfair"? 

19 minutes ago, Veldora12 said:

As I am have 5 rare costumes some of player will not agree to this idea ofc because they don't have any rare costumes even one xD

So you're saying you're suggesting that because you would get advantages from this, but other people like free-players wouldn't? :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

13 hours ago, Khrone said:

So you're saying you're suggesting that because you would get advantages from this, but other people like free-players wouldn't? :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Just go buy the cheapest rare costume like Faceless? 

1 hour ago, Veldora12 said:

Just go buy the cheapest rare costume like Faceless? 

But the cheapest rare costume and the most expensive one can't give similar bonuses, so again it will be unfair. Maybe you can wear your most rare costumes and showoff in event maps :vp-hehe:

52 minutes ago, Clarissa said:

But the cheapest rare costume and the most expensive one can't give similar bonuses, so again it will be unfair. Maybe you can wear your most rare costumes and showoff in event maps :vp-hehe:

Funny

On 6/9/2021 at 4:29 AM, Zedeght said:

I think isn't good put that, because now only riches people can only get it, and when people see that costumes bring u new powers, that will be too much more expensive.

You are against this idea because only the rich can get this and it gives new powers, So you seem to be suggesting that the Mermen set is also not fair because it gives Skill and above all every piece of it is very expensive, only the super rich can buy the Mermen Full Set

This is exactly what you mean😏😒

Edited by Veldora

5 hours ago, Veldora said:

You are against this idea because only the rich can get this and it gives new powers, So you seem to be suggesting that the Mermen set is also not fair because it gives Skill and above all every piece of it is very expensive, only the super rich can buy the Mermen Full Set

This is exactly what you mean😏😒

Personally I'm also against it because costumes are meant for cosmetic purposes only. You got 11 slots for items from which you can earn statistics and strenght. 

Whats the point of costumes getting skills. They are for cosmetics only and many of the bosses that drop costumes also drop skill books.