NEW COMBO FOR NECRO

Shield bone + Dead Soldier. 

When you use bone shield while dead soldier is up should summon a skeleton too. 

I think he means more like, if you cast bone shield on yourself and theres a Dead Soldier totem nearby it will remove the bone shield to create a skeleton.

Which I think is a pretty cool idea tbh

30 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

I think he means more like, if you cast bone shield on yourself and theres a Dead Soldier totem nearby it will remove the bone shield to create a skeleton.

Which I think is a pretty cool idea tbh

What if the player actually needs the shield lol

40 minutes ago, Khrone said:

What if the player actually needs the shield lol

Let's compromise and say that it must be your own totem using your own bone shield in which case you should control it

If necro needs the shield, chances are they are dead already anyway. Necro and priest shields are still too weak to be useful. Kinda like the idea.

Or maybe make a bone shield stronger if used while standing on a corpse? You know... Extra bones surrounding the character. That'd sound neat

1 minute ago, Fortuno said:

Or maybe make a bone shield stronger if used while standing on a corpse? You know... Extra bones surrounding the character. That'd sound neat

I think a 1x1 square would be too small, i think it should be like if there is a corpse up to 2 yards around the Necro, it would make the shield stronger

The bone shield not disapear while dead soldier is up. Use on someone near dead soldier and active  Or use the shield on the toten and active dead soldier summon.. But necro really need this.

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

I think a 1x1 square would be too small, i think it should be like if there is a corpse up to 2 yards around the Necro, it would make the shield stronger

well either way, you still got the idea. I just used words a bit poorly.

Edited by Fortuno

3 hours ago, brux said:

The bone shield not disapear while dead soldier is up. Use on someone near dead soldier and active  Or use the shield on the toten and active dead soldier summon.. But necro really need this.

You use the shield on the Totem and it automatically creates a "crited" skeleton :troll_face1: