Warspear Online update "Legacy of Berengar" launched!

Kuzmitch

Dear Players!

Legacy of Berengar launched!

[/size]Download new client and play for FREE* till 29th of March!

Updated version of Warspear Online for iPhone was sent to the App Store. Usually approval process takes up to two weeks, and as soon as Apple engineers will give us a green light, you can begin to explore the first update in the world of “Legacy Of Berengar”.

Опубликованное фото

List of updates:

• Added a new continent and quests (48 for each faction). Now players who have completed the quests of the original game can get on the new island Irselnort by paying to captain in the ports of each faction. The whole continent will not be opened immediately, but gradually, with regular updates.
  • Added daily quests. By completing the daily quests on Irselnort players get a reputation and money.
  • Added ability to auto-update game resurces. The new system allows you to receive updates without having to reinstall the whole game. Also, content updates (quests, territories) and minor fixes will appear in the game as soon as possible without the delay of App Store approval process.
  • Added anti-flood system. Restrictions on communication in the chat channels applied, with the exception of the party chats.
  • Many improvements of the interface.
  • Fixed a large number of bugs and defects.
  • UPD: Each mini-boss of Irselnort drops a set of unique equipment items.
List of most important device-dependent fixes:

All phones with touch-screens support

• Added support for scrolling with "strokes"
Android

• Whole game optimization
  • Fixed bug with turning the screen on some devices
  • Set the volume in the options menu
  • Ability to pay the subscription through Paypal directly from application
Android + Symbian

• Vibration option in the settings menu

Symbian

• Fixed bug with memory overflow on some Nokia handsets
  • Fixed bug with client start on Samsung devices

iPhone

• When the game starts iTunes music is not interrupted
  • After the incoming call sounds of the game played correctly

*) Applies to all existing inactive accounts of players. Newly created accounts receive a 5 days trial.

Screenshots

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

We plan to add skills when we turn on the PVP on Irsenlort. There is no reason in skills without PVP :)

Unfortunately, it's unable to implement skills in game without re-downloading the game (skills are not from "content patch" category) so when they will be redy it will also take two weeks to approve them.

woop! XD

finally. Time to make 3 full raids >:)

as i guessed - might be on april start ;]

wait! Where is note about skills????!!!11one

There is no reason in skills without PVP :)

There are non-pvp games and servers with skills - pvp isn't basic feature of any mmorpg games, while skills definetly are.

Sorry for confusing you with my answers about skills. They are under heavy development, but are unfinished yet. At the moment we have list of about 40 changes for the game (significant changes) an trying to put them all on correct timeline. Now it looks like skiils will be ready when we allow players to kick ass go PVP on the island :) Is it much clear now?

Statement was already clear. More confusing was "promise" in replies from support, when there will be first patch, even before forum was released last time. We're not complaining for no reason - it gave us hope. I'm suprised there are no tests to quicken completed game release. I don't belive there is enough staff to do it fast enough, since it takes a bit.

Very good. I like the fact that the scrolling has been fixed. I agree it's a pity skills are still not implemented, they would give the game depth. But there are new quests, the story continues and the daily quests give us something to do. :drinks: But why is there still no native input on symbian, our did you not mention it?

Guest Mioco

But why is there still no native input on symbian, our did you not mention it?

It is not possible to implement.

It must be possible to implement. In every game, communicator, almost every app has this possibility. It's just text field, which allows you to type like on hardware keyboard, no matter if qwerty or regular - when you click this field on touch phone it shows phone keyboard automatically (Swype, for example, replaces regular = obtains its all duties). It doesn't have to be special function (that's my guess, but seems to be logical) just same field, which has possibilty to input text there.

Exactly. Why does every symbian native app have native input, but not warspear, even some java apps support it.

But if you're going to leave it like that there should be a few improvements. The keyboard is not bad and I can type quite fast with it, but there are some serious and illogical restrictions.

1. The input box doesn't show the whole text I type, but only the last part, so I don't know if I need to correct something.

2. And when I correct something I must navigate with the forward/backward buttons which is slow, it should be possible to tap on the part that needs correction.

3. And it wouldn't be bad to make it a little bigger to minimize the typing errors.

All that would lead to much easier and faster chatting which is important, especially in fights with more members to organize the party.

Actually if you could tap, there probably would be automatically "click to display keyboard" option. But message is wrong - even if it's not possible to fix, there has to be option of other chat window, which could include that.

Vibration on click is too long. If I type fast, and even on this keyboard you can call it "fast", it doesn't vibrate every click, it's confusing. If it would be shorter, barely felt, it shouldn't skip single vibrations.

I have to watch keyboard all time, since it's not hard to tap wrong button. But that's not the point. I feel like I install MSN and I will be able to type there only, if I will buy dedicated keyboard. And I would probably need bluetooth one here. Nonsense, no way as well.

For me, in any mmorpg, community > game exprience. If you throw away community and pvp, there is no reason to play online game. And with current keyboard, and no plans to change phone, there is no community for me unless on PC, which should be just alternative option - PC can handle much higher resolution games.

Guest Mioco

so the new update i can play on 5800  :'( :search: :unknw: :wacko: :facepalm:

Game has been tested and works on nokia 5800. If you have any problems - please contact technical support.

There is ready content already, but everyone has to wait for iOS version "accepted" in Apple Store. Well, it's fair. Let's hope auto update will work properly at least for iOS, so we won't have delay of 2 weeks everytime anything is implemented.

As I wrote in first e-mail it depends on Apple.

The status for the following app has changed to In Review.

- that means that they started the review of the build.

Why don't you just chill. Apple is very thorough with these things and it will be done when it's done. You won't make it any faster by asking the same question all the time.

ALL THE SERVERS ARE NOW OFFLINE! UPDATE INCOMING!!!

By the way you seen edit of first post?

* UPD: Each mini-boss drops a

set of unique equipment

items. :D

Legacy of Berengar launched!

Download new client and play for FREE* till 29th of March!

Plase report all bugs in Support section.

*) Applies to all existing inactive accounts of players. Newly created accounts receive a 5 days trial.

No friends list!  :facepalm:

I know you didn't say it would be in this update... but, seriously, try to add soon as possible.

I need to find some guys to kill the final bosses and I don't remember the nickname of the guys who helped me some time ago  :unknw:

Kuzmitch, exacly which bosses may drop special items? With red crown or double crown symbol. And where to get crystals and runes?

And bug report: items in new shops dont have names. Also scrolls dont work,when click it several times game shut down.

Daily quests are blue, right?

Guest Mioco

double crown symbol (only Irselnort)

Daily quests are blue, right?

Right :)

How come I can't play the game anymore? When I run the application, it goes really dark, almost black and I can't see what I'm doing.. can't even type my login details. Any help would be appreciated. :nea: