Warspear Online update "Legacy of Berengar" launched!

Kuzmitch

How come I can't play the game anymore? When I run the application, it goes really dark, almost black and I can't see what I'm doing.. can't even type my login details. Any help would be appreciated. :nea:

Plase report all bugs in Support section

Very nice. Looks good, the graphics is nice, more npc characters on this island (looks more alive). The environment is pleasant. And nice move with the free days for all players. 

But there are still some bug fixes and improvements necessary. :drinks:

Anyone can tell me which ''Mini-boss'' drops unique items? Lets say water snake is mini boss, but black unicorn is ultimate boss, sure you cant call it 'mini'...

Yes I have the same question can kucmitch tell which boss shall we hunt? yesterday i have killed new boss

"Mirage" about  50 times but no drop.  :)

My team drop unique boots but to use it need atribute/skill 'heavy armour' ;/ Boss who drop  boots is our secred ;D

My team drop unique boots but to use it need atribute/skill 'heavy armour' ;/ Boss who drop  boots is our secred ;D

Why you post it here if you don't want share? do you making fun from us?  :nea:

yeah, it's secret.

Ogi has them, and the info is on warspedia.

Or it will, when they fix names.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I discovered the game 5 hours ago and played it till now with my Android phone and I absolutely LOVE this game !  Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

But after 5 days I have to pay for it ?!  Опубликованное фото Wasn't it free since version 0.7 ? There is no other version in the Android Market than this one with "Legacy Of Berengar"...

now its free and anybody can use to play and only who loves this game will pay after this free time end. I will pay for the best game on windows mobile :) excuse my bad english pls:)

• 1 month later...
Guest Mioco

Friday! It's a perfect day for update, isn't it? :)

No

this is a bad choice of day of the week