Change the monotonous seeker

Now explorer in the game are the same, they take two dagger, need only attack speed, but there are many other explorer skills, these skills and explorer now genre is not match, so we can strengthen the base damage explorer some skills, and skills in the response ability, in order to let more explorer genre:happydoge:

So you're complaining about your class being so powerful that it literally doesn't even need to use skills that aren't buffs? :lol_crazy1:

18 minutes ago, Khrone said:

So you're complaining about your class being so powerful that it literally doesn't even need to use skills that aren't buffs? :lol_crazy1:

I think the problem raised in this topic is that all seekers have pretty much the same build. Like, there's only 1 way to build the seeker to actually be useful

18 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

I think the problem raised in this topic is that all seekers have pretty much the same build. Like, there's only 1 way to build the seeker to actually be useful

Then your class ain't alone, buddy. 

14 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Then your class ain't alone, buddy. 

Well, that makes this problem even worse. They will probably rework the skills mechanic in the future but idk

12 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Well, that makes this problem even worse. They will probably rework the skills mechanic in the future but idk

Yea, that should be the plan. 

11 hours ago, Khrone said:

So you're complaining about your class being so powerful that it literally doesn't even need to use skills that aren't buffs?:lol_crazy1:

We use several skills to build our own gameplay, but the explorers are almost the same, and a profession should have multiple genres.

10 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

This is exactly what I want to say. Every profession has many expert skills, but we can only meet three at most, Therefore, each profession should have multiple genres。

3 hours ago, yinglun said:

We use several skills to build our own gameplay, but the explorers are almost the same, and a profession should have multiple genres.

This is exactly what I want to say. Every profession has many expert skills, but we can only meet three at most, Therefore, each profession should have multiple genres。

Most part of the classes have only 1 build that almost every player uses lol

• 2 weeks later...
В 2021. 6. 7. в 오후 6시 21분, Khrone сказал:

클래스의 대부분은 거의 모든 플레이어가 사용하는 빌드가 하나뿐입니다.

This is quite a fact, most players follow a specific build just that many cannot really exactly follow the build with sufficient gears since those gears are usually overpriced and is quite hard to get.

This is just because the character gets the best output with those particular builds with specific gear builds.

To be specific with seeker, seekers just get the best damage on single targets(like bosses) with two dagger speed build with bunch of attack strength parameters. However to be like this, quite a lot of expert skills are being wasted.

I actually have thought of using 2h-sword(which has higher dmg, lower speed) putting skill points not at exerbation but to dmg skills like bloodthirst and etc with skill cooldown build. But in second thought this idea just doesn't really worth to try since seeker's expert dmg skills except bloodthirst do not get high dmg even if skill points are added...

To me I felt a bit boring of a seeker since it only uses auto attacks mostly. It almost does not spam any dmg skills since it even slows down auto attacks. This is quite 'monotonous' yeah, I really agree. However this is almost the best way for a seeker to be XD So I decided to go back to ranger..