We Need Crit Heal Improvement

I think its about time to bring up this topic, considering all the good improvements and expansion of the game with bosses getting stronger and deadlier, i think this is a good time to make these changes so the support chars can keep up. 

So we all know that critical damage enhancement is very op to damagers, and im not talking about the critical hit parameter, im talking about the crit enhancement like seeker's "Solar Power" and priest's "God's Help" which gives them 20% more of the total of the normal crit dmg they deal. For example, if a seeker have 1000 phy dmg and he deals a crit strike on monster he should only deal 2000 dmg. but with solar power he will instead deal 2400 dmg because of the 20% added bonus, now imagine if a priest buff him with gods help with another 20% added bonus of total crit dmg, now he have 40% more and his dmg will now be 2800 dmg per crit strike on enemy. Now imagine if hes on a Lvl 9 guild with 3/3 Guild's Valor buff that gives 10% more of that enhanced crit (if im not mistaken). He will now have 50% added bonus to his total crit dmg. his 1000 dmg can now do 3000 dmg everytime he hit crit strike on enemy. That being said, only one question remain, why cant you do the same for heal?

Since you rework the skill secret link of the druid, many druids changed from HP build to Crit build because they rely on basic healing skill now. I am a druid with 700 mdmg, 47% crit and its nice that out of 5 mini heals, sometimes 3 of them are crit heal. But still not enough to save a dying pt members.

I just hope that maybe next update, u give us a new skill to improve our crit healing to better utilize our crit parameter. A 20% enhanced crit heal would be good. Maybe make it a constant energy consumption skill with dope Aura. Elf chars are so boring to look at, unlike chosen chars with very good aura animations 😂.

But again this is just a suggestion, that can help us keep up with stronger enemies. And it makes me sad that wardens are the only reliable tank in game. I mean if druid and priest have good heal maybe many paladins and blade dancers can enjoy their char being a real tank too. 

This exists and it does increase crit healing.
Don't forget that there's also castle potions and effects that increase healing.
High level druids with good gear are already basically unkillable so I don't think they need stronger heals...

5a1f7a175b6e90bf3d36b4ea42a14180.png

5 hours ago, ryaners09 said:

I mean if druid and priest have good heal

Isn't 5 skills not enough? :are_you_fucking_kidding_me: 

Druids are literally the only support class with more than 2 healing skills

Spoiler

And Templars are the only support class with no direct healing skills :troll_face1:

5 hours ago, ryaners09 said:

But again this is just a suggestion, that can help us keep up with stronger enemies. And it makes me sad that wardens are the only reliable tank in game. I mean if druid and priest have good heal maybe many paladins and blade dancers can enjoy their char being a real tank too. 

and warden are complaining about not being needed in another topic  :pensative: it amaze me how disarrayed the elves side is

2 часа назад, Khrone сказал:

What is the point of having 5 of them, if 2-3 swing? At the same time, only 2 others are really effective, this is a small heal, and so yes, the idea is not very good, the druid has no problems with healing.

9 minutes ago, Топхил said:

What is the point of having 5 of them, if 2-3 swing? At the same time, only 2 others are really effective, this is a small heal, and so yes, the idea is not very good, the druid has no problems with healing.

Patronage of the Forest literally makes the character immortal during the effect...

2 hours ago, Ogull said:

and warden are complaining about not being needed in another topic  :pensative: it amaze me how disarrayed the elves side is

They have the best tank and the best healer, so it cancels each other lol

I know it might cause imbalance to the pvp aspect of the game but it can be resolved like make the skill unusable in arena, problem solved. the pve side on the other hand, it will be very useful. In Ship and grotto sometimes the tank pt consist of 4 wds and 1 druid. I know its a stupid pt combination but in most cases, there's really have no options because only few main healer users are active in game. 

So given the circumstamces, each wardens have 10k hp others have 12k with buff and pots. how do you expect a druid to heal all these tanks when 2 or 3 wds hp dropping so fast, one can surely be saved by Patronage of Forest, but others i dont think so. To simply put it, Gm gave monsters high dmg, then they gave tanks high HP so its only reasonable to give healers a little bit of heal improvement. 

Not all tanks can acquire castle pots and not all healers can afford mermen gears. And crit heal bonus is really not that much because u will only benefit from it if you have high crit parameter and the only heal that can crit is the basic skill heal. So in a sense it will only benefit that specific healing skill which is the basic skill heal. 

4 minutes ago, ryaners09 said:

So given the circumstamces, each wardens have 10k hp others have 12k with buff and pots. how do you expect a druid to heal all these tanks when 2 or 3 wds hp dropping so fast

To be completely fair, I don't expect any warden to die at all...

This here of mine might be a biased statement, but I have a hard time imagining a strong warden dying on PvE. 

I know and I dont expect it either until i join a tank pt and see for myself how gm nerfed wd's block heal. Wd's not that strong at tanking anymore but if you're talking about real pro amped wd's then there's really no problem. But im speaking for those Average players who's having a hard time in game's expansion. 

Hello. The idea for pwe is good and has been pondered by druid players more than once. But one aspect breaks the whole idea. And this is a pvp sphere. Such a druid, for example, or a shaman with crit treatment, about what you said, will have incredible survivability in the arena, which will destroy the balance as much as possible. At the moment, we will have to figure out how to close this gap between pve and pvp for healers. and so they will remain in the fools for now

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

1 hour ago, ryaners09 said:

I know and I dont expect it either until i join a tank pt and see for myself how gm nerfed wd's block heal. Wd's not that strong at tanking anymore but if you're talking about real pro amped wd's then there's really no problem. But im speaking for those Average players who's having a hard time in game's expansion. 

It is still the tankiest tank in the game

Druid is the last class to need any kind of improvement to healing skills. If tanks are dying when they have a druid healing them, its the tanks problem not the druids. Also if "average" wardens are dying in pve, they should probably throw away the lv20 gear they are probably using because theres no other way they are going to die in current pve content with the exception of maybe merman dg or just delete the character because clearly the problem is between the device and the player. As a side note T5 content in general is highly dependant on talents to reduce the damage you take so if ppl are dying in aos tell them to level the damage mitigation talents.  

On 6/6/2021 at 2:18 PM, Khrone said:

Druids are literally the only support class with more than 2 healing skills

Reveal hidden contents

And Templars are the only support class with no direct healing skills :troll_face1:

What good are 5 when you need to use them on member each, unlike shaman who can simply pop a totem in place and sit back and relax

1 hour ago, Ogull said:

wait until you learn about death knight 👀

I agree. Have you heard of, you know, Saturation?

On 6/8/2021 at 10:35 PM, Fortuno said:

What good are 5 when you need to use them on member each, unlike shaman who can simply pop a totem in place and sit back and relax

You have answered it yourself, you have 5 of them. Not like they are bad either since one of them literally gives you pseudo immortality with the right buffs.

6 hours ago, Raislin said:

Not like they are bad either since one of them literally gives you pseudo immortality with the right buffs.

"Right buffs" you literally can't die :fuck_that:

6 hours ago, Raislin said:

You have answered it yourself, you have 5 of them. Not like they are bad either since one of them literally gives you pseudo immortality with the right buffs.

Right, I see your point.

On 6/6/2021 at 12:22 PM, rafa9876 said:

This exists and it does increase crit healing.
Don't forget that there's also castle potions and effects that increase healing.
High level druids with good gear are already basically unkillable so I don't think they need stronger heals...

5a1f7a175b6e90bf3d36b4ea42a14180.png

guess I'm trash then cause I feel very fragile

7 hours ago, Britney said:

guess I'm trash then cause I feel very fragile

You need more resil and hp. anywhere between 40-50% is more than enough and then just use a resil scroll. And ideally youd have around 6.5-7k hp