[2014.02.19] Technical maintenance of game realms

snorlax

6k magic def ?? Really I have all 10 amp 17 items with 2 runes and only at 4470 thats kinda unbelievable and with casters  i have a rogue doing over 600 dmg a hit and druids can swarm me to death doing only 54 dmg a tick but yeah give them insane crowd control and high dmg go head its fair that rogues and bd cant even touch a druid

but they already do to much shit give them a break and don't ask for stuff we already have to many things

There two kinds of ass kissing. The kind where they spank you, and you ask for another. And the little weasel kid kind.

Id say your a little of both.

Hello,

I was wondering if there was going to also be an adjustment to the NEW level 19 weapons. The Rondel of endless war (has) Life steal. The Gladius does not......was this in error?

Also were these weapons meant to have NO apparent Bonuses or will they be added.

Thanks so much for your assistance.

Sancho~

ofc not, gladius have more dmg than rondel, thats why, same like doom , rondel have penet, at gladius not, understand now.

Why my priest got bann. I make +9 and u bann me lol

Did you break any rules by any chance? As for the update, it is only technical, not for the actual gameplay.

There two kinds of ass kissing. The kind where they spank you, and you ask for another. And the little weasel kid kind.

Id say your a little of both.

AGREE  ;D

Stop ass licking to devs, they only wants your money, they dont give a sh*t what u want :dirol:

U think they have so much trouble bcs love this game and players?

They only finding more ways to dry your money :snorlax:

Like last update showed

Lol back from school think can play WS and what i see? still under meintance  :facepalm:

sorry for my terrible english...

Lol. Yea if you don't spend any money to game its be much more harder to be good player but its still possible to make good char whit no reall money.

yeah its one of the point but you can hunt other boss or just collect quest items and sell. You just need patience

The original set up for those original weapons have different attributes that is true. However if you look at all the new weapons coming from the new instances most of them have Life steal. Also to include the armor's. Which is why the inquiry was made relevant to those issues.

P.s. naturally Rondel has less damage even the original swords had less when compared to doom and rondel. However it could conceivably include a different set up but still maintain a BONUS of the most recent added life steal as most of the gear and weaponry have it....

Again. Thanks so much.

Sancho~

lol. Ofc i dnt have a lot patience to today i spend some cash and bought 700 m.coin. but it just show how unpatient i'm if i be VERY PATIENCE i can play whit no M.C. but it can take few month or more to make good char...

P.S. again sorry for my weak english...

Lol. Yea if you don't spend any money to game its be much more harder to be good player but its still possible to make good char whit no reall money.

:good: :blush:

what change :!:!:!:!:!:!

omfg devs u again broke game . Symbian users again got crashes when crossing map . "Could not connect to game" when clic PLAY icon . -.- fix it please