[2014.02.19] Technical maintenance of game realms

snorlax

• Developer

Dear players!

Today, on February 19th, maintenance of game servers will be performed. Unfortunately, game realms won't be available for players from 11.30 GMT till 12.30 GMT.

Please, consider this information while planing game actions!

Thank you for patience and understanding.

• Developer

You will back the normal heal again ? :)

hopefully the mace magic enchantment correction is included in this maintenance  :)

This maintenance will not affect on gameplay, it's for technical side.

but but but  :sorry:

Thank you for posting screenshot. We will make appropriate fixes to this kind of items as soon as possible. Your weapon's enchantment will be changed respectively.

To all - thank you for responding and helping us.

We are extremely sorry for that issue. Stay tuned for new info and following fixes.

I'll be back © Paladin

That paladin will be the same :)

• Developer

but but but  :sorry:

This fix will be available after updating server, right now we are performing different actions.

Increase Magical attack ? pls :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

370 magic att only deal 200 demage  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Increase Magical attack ? pls :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

370 magic att only deal 200 demage  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

yes, u are right, dev not think about it?, caster have less dmg than melee/ranger, melee max attack 600+++, +10 doom caster just 404, and now have magical def, need to increase some dmg maybe, :D

yes, u are right, dev not think about it?, caster have less dmg than melee/ranger, melee max attack 600+++, +10 doom caster just 404, and now have magical def, need to increase some dmg maybe, :D

If you actually knew how to play your class you wouldn't have trouble beating any other class you mentioned other than ranger when he gets lucky with blessings. Peace out. Am gone. Casters still op.

:facepalm:  Maybe you didn't know, but casters have op control skills, ranged atks, and some even can heal. And you want to get the dps of a dmg-dealer?........ :facepalm:

:facepalm:  Maybe you didn't know, but casters have op control skills, ranged atks, and some even can heal. And you want to get the dps of a dmg-dealer?........ :facepalm:

go kill 6k magic def ranger then, with warlock.

i wonder how magic users had a problem with the update  :facepalm:  my druid has better attack than before and my bd with 2 sd didnt had a chance on magic users on pvp. still update is a cool touch making a stable and not so complicated game enchantment system.  :good: so thumbs up on devs with this update and hopefully this maintenance solve the problems of players.

Cheers.

i wonder how magic users had a problem with the update  :facepalm:  my druid has better attack than before and my bd with 2 sd didnt had a chance on magic users on pvp. still update is a cool touch making a stable and not so complicated game enchantment system.  :good: so thumbs up on devs with this update and hopefully this maintenance solve the problems of players.

Cheers.

if ur bd both ring +8 and amulet +8, or all +10, u will know why.

:facepalm: +10 amulet 1,4k def

priest no penetration 338 dmg to 180 dmg  :wacko:

Then the penetration stats needs to be increased, only by the individual... Not devs :wacko:

Dude locks and mages r made for war and 5*5 arena. thy suck at pvp. even if u hav +10 still u suck against healers in pvp.  I killed many +10 locks when i had +7 weapon. after update devs gave us chance to increase our magic deff and thy increased casters heal also. but thy didnt gave anything for mages and locks. now both of these classes making less dmg at arena.

I hope magic stuff mean increase amp on rings n amulet  ;D

Btw congrats for opening dungeon not getting bored now but is it possible to get better drops than just pots n spheres :wacko:  :clapping:

Pffffttt... 'Warlocks' :spiteful:

But seriously 6k magic def, WHO IS EARTH IS THAT?? :shok:

Unfortunately, game realms won't be available for players from 11.30 GMT till 12.30 GMT.

Still can't login :facepalm:

its good tht devs gave casters same magic deff as thy as thy gave to to melees :tease: . I'm telling this bc casters can make thr physical deff max to 3k only whr melee attackers can increase thr deff to 5k+

Last Changes are good. This game is not to have 80% casters because they are OP.

All casters are for Support ( DMG&Heal ) Not for being god in this game.

Those who complain about it are those who runned before in arena and called it Tactic. ( now you have just to run a bit longer )

Anyway, its a bit easier for meeles in Arena now.

And the nerved heal doesnt really matter. We have necros and priests to compensate that.

There where times we didnt have instant heals and we made the hard way throught laby and killed eyes )

The good thing is, since Update there are soo many Meeles involved in hunting  :good: 

Last Changes are good. This game is not to have 80% casters because they are OP.

Those who complain about it are those who runned before in arena and called it Tactic. ( now you have just to run a bit longer )

And the nerved heal doesnt really matter. We have necros and priests to compensate that.

There where times we didnt have instant heals and we made the hard throught laby and killed eyes )

The good thing is, since Update there are soo many Meeles involved in hunting  :good: 

agreed

There where times we didnt have instant heals and we made the hard throught laby and killed eyes )

The good thing is, since Update there are soo many Meeles involved in hunting   

only the increase steps of amping amulets/rings are to high

Yeah, you are right.

Then the penetration stats needs to be increased, only by the individual... Not devs :wacko:

:crazy: where priest get penetration

ring?  :unknw: better full mana regen or death