Why does threads of darkness have a cooldown of 30 seconds?

Mrlezebonz

Why does threads of darkness have a cooldown of 30 secconds when all it is is the reverse of the barb skill?  But adding a bit more damage? While hamstring has a lower cool down and its a range skill. Does damage. Prevents movement and you cant use skills?

=_=

Im guessing because DK already has a "stun" (which lasts like 1.5 secs and can fail) which is also a secondary damage skill (based on magic power)

But I do agree, it should be decreased to 14-18 secs or something

if both the charge and threads were to be considered from a strategy point of view,

then i would say threads is better as this skill would make that 1 threaded victim instantly gankable by your party in an arena. thus the longer cooldown.

just my 2gold

Exhaust stuns like 1seccond. Threads 0.5. =_=. Hamstring 4+ secconds and dont forget ir has the damage/no skills. Seriously?  #.#  make the damn threads cooldown like barb. It aint fair.

Exhaust stuns like 1seccond. Threads 0.5. =_=. Hamstring 4+ secconds and dont forget ir has the damage/no skills. Seriously?  #.#  make the damn threads cooldown like barb. It aint fair.

threads of darkness doenst stun the enemy!

it only prevent the enemy from moving for a riddiculously short time.. with a very unfair cooldown comparing it with other classes

Yupp. The cooldown is ridiculous. And I also thinkt the cooldown of charge should be decreased. I mean, look at the shaman. 15 secs cooldown for BOTH control skills? Srsly, no, not fair.

>:D I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE  >:D

This skills cooldown is completely ridiculous. 15 seconds is more reasonable.

Nothing more satisfying than yankin a ranger close and beating him senseless

• 2 weeks later...

dear moderator in this thread. you can try play Dk. yeah sure coz dk has stunt 1.5sec, but you forget about exhaust skill is not istant skill that secondary skill with normal attack and add magic attack

and delay of attack speed is to long for dk.

so i suggest exhaust move to instance skill damage no add buff and add with normal attack

It seems like forever for it to cool down._. But I love this skill, it's especially fun in arena when people are kiting, plus the dmg bonus is a plus

One thing was certain, this skill had flaws like right after i pull enemy, he could use some skill to keep his distance.

but now in arena, i pulled a shaman with a level 5 threads and he walked away instantly, he wasnt paralysed.

So devs changed Threads to duck the few remaining DKS up or is this some bug that came with the update?

Edit: for the love of god, fix this BS, using threads level 5, after (and even before! [sometimes]) first hit enemy is already running!!!! effect of extra damage is on, but the enemy is not paralysed!!!

da ♥♥♥♥ we have this with 30 seconds cooldowtime for if its failing like a ♥♥♥♥♥.

Edit 2: i going to duck rage quit if this shit isnt fixed. EVERY char got better stun/disable than dk, no need to name them but at level 5 most or all have a duration of 5 seconds or more.

i had threads level 3(made a mistake to believe exalation would have longer stun when upped  :facepalm: ) and for it, i thought it was ok enemy running right after the first hit(if he didnt use the skill flaw against me first  :facepalm: ).

But i put thread level 5 and what happens? it only increases the damage % and the time the extra damage will work, but the enemy can fuking run away, how the duck can i use this in my benefit if the ducking enemy will run away? dk is the only char who cant keep a runner in spot for attacking n the only who cant stun an enemy to escape.

everyone ducking one else can!! (yes, i mad :snorlax: )

druid root= run, threads. bees, run, threads cooling down. root run, bees, threads coolding down, run bees, root, dead. threads still cooling down  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: