Rogue remake suggestion..

Kezay

I came to bring some ideas to the rogue

ricochet (passive) after 5 automatic attacks the rogue throws daggers at everyone around him within 2 meters

extermination (active)

(1) Increases attack speed and skill cooldown when equipped with daggers.

(2) Increases parry and critical when equipped with axes.

(3) Increases penetration and accuracy when equipped with swords.

frenzy (active)

increases chance of dealing 100% damage with equipped weapon in second hand. while the skill is active, the physical and magical defense decreases

example: ignore the debuff that reduces secondary weapon damage by 40%

1 hour ago, Kezay said:

ricochet (passive) after 5 automatic attacks the rogue throws daggers at everyone around him within 2 meters

Sounds broken tbh

1 hour ago, Kezay said:

extermination (active)

(1) Increases attack speed and skill cooldown when equipped with daggers.

(2) Increases parry and critical when equipped with axes.

(3) Increases penetration and accuracy when equipped with swords.

That's interesting

1 hour ago, Kezay said:

frenzy (active)

increases chance of dealing 100% damage with equipped weapon in second hand. while the skill is active, the physical and magical defense decreases

example: ignore the debuff that reduces secondary weapon damage by 40%

Like in 4/4 the secondary weapon would have 100% of its damage counted instead of just 60%?

It also sounds broken too since there are skills... unless it only works for auto attacks

Hmm Idk but I don't feel like rogues need that badly a further buff. They're pretty good the way they are rn. 

@Higgings with the new updates, all target classes are falling behind in gvgs.
there are guilds that are not recruiting single target classes and in the game there are classes that are not designed to damage the area because they are not dmgs and still do damage to the area anyway.
if the rogue only had
one more skill in the area, it would improve a lot. :sadowl:

On 03/06/2021 at 18:29, Higgings said:

Hmm Idk, mas eu não acho que os ladinos precisam tanto de um lustre adicional. Eles são muito bons do jeito que são. 

@Higgings I would very much like the game to have a lot of skills for the player to explore in all classes.
in my opinion, the game is very limited when it comes to skills.
that's why I think new ways to play with all classes would be interesting. :happy:

34 minutes ago, Kezay said:

@Higgings with the new updates, all target classes are falling behind in gvgs.
there are guilds that are not recruiting single target classes and in the game there are classes that are not designed to damage the area because they are not dmgs and still do damage to the area anyway.
if the rogue only had
one more skill in the area, it would improve a lot. :sadowl:

I play dk pal... I feel you, trust me. :depressed:

On 6/4/2021 at 12:29 AM, Higgings said:

Hmm Idk but I don't feel like rogues need that badly a further buff. They're pretty good the way they are rn. 

Idk if this would even be a buff since all rogues and their nannies use axes for everything and crit seems a bit useless, unless he meant crit dmg.

Also this doesn't account for mixing weapons which is fairly common for pvp scenarios. 

I wouldn't touch extermination myself, just leave it as is as its the best attack speed skill by far anyway. Frenzy could use a rework though. Accu and crit % seems kind of terrible but could make it work if min-maxed I suppose.