eu emerald offline again is the update??

espanish94

That last update already?. That's what happens now? Maybe useless error as usual ... The update will hopefully soon. Someone tell me it is closed now? :facepalm:

This is pathetic. When the load goes Emeraldu 15% off it ... A Russian still has a load of red on it somehow. Please answer quickly and reactions to the server.

Really? These are the things I do not understand all open servers but emerald closed :facepalm: Good work good and look at what time it is ...... you could see what made the night but is there .......... :spiteful:

This isn't an update because only emerald is down, and if it was an update, we would have been informed before shutdown to let players know what is happening. idk WTF is happening with emerald. this same thing happend to ONLY emerald a few weeks ago. server was down for nearly a whole day... :facepalm:

atleast tell us WHY or for HOW LONG EU-Emerald will be down. so I don't just sit here and hope for a quick fix. leaving us in the dark is just cruel. so^ cruel >:D nothing to say kuz? :unknw:

:spiteful: :spiteful: It is normal that the server is closed and only emerald and no any admin. @ Kuzmitch where are you? It is normal that an explanation of why ... :spiteful: :spiteful:

this is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope ur happy, I shall never again spend another dime in this game because or ur incompetence. server is still down all day  for no reason, maybe if I reduce ur profit you'll understand how much money u just lost today by not fixing emerald.

good job admins, u just pissed off another cometted player. it's just pathetic and childish that u can't even respond to us and tell us why our server is down. the mmorpg I used to play would never stoop so low, maybe I'll return to them and put money in their pockets.  >:D >:D >:D >:D I'm very disappointed.

@kuzmitch u can says .... this is  :pleasantry: shit  :pleasantry: the forum is for help players and ask questions. Says to people wherr is the problem in emerald other servers run and administrators no says ............ :facepalm:

why should we calm down? during the weekend is when I can play the most. and it's not that the server is offline, it's that we havnt been informed as to why or for how long server will be offline. that's unexceptable. it's unprofessional. and just plan rude. exceptionally since we are the only server offline. it's frustrating. so don't tell me to calm down when my anger is justified.

my friend said mioco said EU had bug  :wacko:

my friend said that he said that his sister told his mother that there is a bug, does not sounds like a reliable source of information. lol :spiteful: